5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product
Published 22 months ago by ErinlLP

1.0 out of 5 stars Cannot compare to REM Spring.
Published 18 months ago by Kat

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, September 8, 2012
This review is from: MySpring It - Spring Facial Hair Removal Tool (Better than R.E.M. for less money) (Health and Beauty)
Im pregnant and my somewhat hairy chin has now become a forest! The only way to rid myself of these black hairs was weekly waxing, yes, I said weekly. However the hot wax was reeking havoc on my skin, until now! I love, LOVE this product. I have been using it over a month. Whenever I have the need to get rid of facial hair I just use it sitting in bed at night and it works incredibly well! No more wax, or hours of tweezing. Honestly this product is an answer to prayer, I've got to stock up so I will have this perfect tool for the rest of my life! Note: I've done laser hair removal for 2 yrs., electrolysis, epilator, sugaring, waxing, cream hair removal. Of everything I have used to remove my unwanted dark chin hair, this is by far the most cost efficient, convenient and dependable way to remove hair. Thank you, thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, March 4, 2012
This is amazing! It is so easy to use, painless, and it is natural, no chemicals, or ripping of the skin. For me it doesn't hurt because I used to thread and that hurt A LOT more! It is easy to use, although you do have to go over a section 2-3 times it actually works!! This is not to be used on the eyebrows!!! It comes in a nice case and I got a pink one. My mom loves it and I think I'm going to get her one. You don't even need a mirror, although it is very helpful. I recommend you get this, it makes your skin so smooth afterwards and is much cheaper than waxing and threading. It removes hairs from the roots so that it will last longer. If you find it too painful you should try putting warm water on your face dry it off and then use it so it opens your pores. WOW.... AMAZING IS ALL I CAN SAY.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cannot compare to REM Spring., January 8, 2013
Not sure which is most disappointing, the spring or the seller. Seller claimed this product is better than the REM Spring so I purchased 3 springs and expected great results. I have the REM Spring, but this spring was cheaper. I planned to give as gifts and keep one for myself in my purse. When the springs arrived I tried mine and discovered it is a very poor imitation of a great idea. I contacted seller December 12. I wanted to return springs because they were not as a described (didn't work). As of January 8, this seller has not contacted me. Don't buy this product. Buy the REM Spring if you want great results. Sometimes you really do get what you pay for. I will never purchase a different spring other than the REM and I don't intend to purchase from this seller again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than it said, August 15, 2011
P. Alber (Elkhart, IN USA) - See all my reviews
Since reaching menopause my face has undergone a dramatic change. So after a couple of years of watching things get worse I came across this product and ordered it. I was set to be disappointed but I was not! I only have seen young girls giving reviews and they all said it doesn't work well anywhere but straight up the cheeks and from the cheek to the upper lip. If you brush the hair on your jawline in the opposite from which it grows and run the My spring It horizontally instead of vertically you will be able to remove alot of the jawline hair. Same with that just under the jawbone. It does hurt but it's not something you can't take for a couple of minutes a night. I find it quite painful on the upper lip so make sure you only do a small space per night.

5.0 out of 5 stars You'll know when you're doing it right:), August 24, 2012
K. Fortier (Abingdon, MD USA) - See all my reviews
When I first tried MySpring It, I thought, "wow, I must have a high pain tolerance -- this really doesn't hurt that bad at all!" Then I decided to go to Youtube and find a video on using it. I saw that you should bend it slightly and roll it up your face (your thumbs will be moving downward). Ouch!!! Guess my pain tolerance wasn't as good as I thought! But it's not unbearable, just ALMOST unbearable, lol. I'm still using it though, because it works. I don't do well with wax (breaks out my face) and I don't want to shave or use depilatories because I'm worried about stubble. With this gadget, you pretty much have to go over the area several times, but you can see the little hairs sticking in the spring so you know it's getting them off your face. Plus, you can feel them coming out:) I've only had the MySpring It for a few days, so I'm hoping it gets less painful like everyone says. But even if it doesn't, I will continue to use it because it's better than a hairy face!

3.0 out of 5 stars Well, it works, kinda, October 17, 2011
It's essentially the same as tweezing, but you get much more done in one shot. I've been using it for about 3 months and the hair doesn't seem to grow back darker, which I was worried about.

It hurts. But, like tweezing, you get used to it. At first I put some ice on my upper lip so I wouldn't feel it as much, but I don't need to do that anymore. I'm not good with pain so my eyes water quite a bit and I can't use it for too long. My skin gets red, but that goes away quickly.

A big con is that it's so difficult to control what hairs you wanna remove. I can't get the spring to catch most of the ones I want gone, so I'm a bit disappointed.

Soo...if you just have a couple hairs (not around eyebrows) and don't want to wax, I definitely recommend this to you. For the hairs it doesn't grab, use a tweaser. But for most of us, I think waxing is just about the only way to go. >:S

Note: I don't hate this product, I'm still using it because it's so convenient. Just wish it worked better!

5.0 out of 5 stars Where have you been all my life?????, December 6, 2012
This from a girl that has waxed her upper lip since HIGH SCHOOL! At the rate I was going, I could have been a wolfman movie double by the time I was 50. For 30 years, I have suffered chemical burns from delapitory creams/acids, burns from wax, those weird little mosquito bite bumps from wax. I have tried hot wax, cold wax, wax strips and stripless wax. I have shaved (oh the horrors of that), tweezed, plucked, picked and prayed. But that nightmare hair continued to plague me. I have had electrolysis (it grew back) and didn't even bother with the laser situation as paying that much and living through the frustration of the regrowth would have made me nuts. I was actually researching the NO NO when I came across this little gadget. After reading the reviews on the NO NO, I felt the same about it as I did the laser. Maybe it worked for a few, but the general consensus was bleak. Oh sadness. I was ready to put that baby on my Christmas list. And waiting 6 weeks for results was not hopeful. I'm not great at commitment like that.
I ran across the MySpringIt and noticed that it had 4+ stars and was intrigued. I think I payed less than five bucks for it and thought, "hey, for five bucks, I'll give it a shot".
I am amazed at the ease, effectiveness and thoroughness of this magic wand. Yes, it smarts a TINY bit. Yes it takes a few minutes to really get going with it as you have to figure out how to hold it to keep the right angle- but it took me minutes to figure out after reading the other reviews. And my entire face is under control. Chin, upper lip and jawline all smooth and clean. And no icky sticky wax spots to scrub off with lotion or whatever else I can find that will dissolve it (once I had to use goo gone on my face to get it off. gross).
And I read my email while I did it. What a cool multi tasker!
I cannot recommend this product high enough. For the price, the value and the freedom from the damaging alternatives, I give it a 6. But they will only let me give it a 5.

1.0 out of 5 stars Read it before you buy it, March 15, 2013
Think twice before you buy and use this cheap too on your face!
They post a false information you should know about before you buy this tool.

My spring it: is NOT made of 100% stainless steel, which can NOT be cleaned with alcohol, will rust and catches bacteria.
Steel contains nickel which is chemical, when it comes in contact with the skin especially facial, It can hurt the skin badly.
More than that, the handles that made of plastic, catches bacteria you can't wash away and when it comes in contact with heat, it melts and releases chemicals.

R.E.M is made of 100% stainless steel which can be sterilized, can be cleaned with wet wipe and alcohol, will not rust and the
spring itself goes through a special proses to neutralized the nickel and other bad chemicals.
R.E.M is not the cheapest product out there, but the highest quality for sure with a design patent.

When it comes to facial skin, look for the the highest quality, not for the cheapest.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but not great!, November 23, 2012
I ordered this after watching a You Tube video. It works OK, but not great. Chin hair removal is not too bad, but upper lip hurts like the dickens! I suppose it's worth the small price I paid but glad I didn't pay more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, November 15, 2011
I read about the Myspring it one or two months ago online and had been wanting one ever since! I recently got this as a birthday gift from a friend who bought it off Amazon.

I LOVE it. When you roll it on your face, it just rips the hairs right off! Sometimes it won't get every single hair, but if you go over it 2 or 3 more times, you can get rid of the ones left behind. Even though it's not completely painless, once you use it for a while you get use to it. My other friends who have one and myself definitely love it.

I would highly recommend this to someone else.

$12.99 $1.52
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
Rate and Discover Movies