Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro STEM

on January 11, 2013
I had wanted 1.5-2 total carat weight earrings for Christmas, so my husband purchased these for me. They are HUGE at 2 carats on each earring! I figured since I hand them in hand, I would try them on. They were so big they hung over my earlobe (not in weight, but in spacing). I went back and looked at the site, and even I didn't see any qualification about total weight as opposed to weight of each earring. The company should qualify this in their post.Will definitely be returning. BUT if you want earrings this big, they are great quality and gorgeous.
on December 26, 2012
Loved the sparkle, however I found that the backs provided did not allow the earrings to lay flat on my ear. I substituted a backing with additional support (a plastic disk) and the problem was solved.
on October 11, 2013
The crystals are beautiful but I should have ordered the smaller size stone. Because they are so large, they look really FAKE!
on January 24, 2013
These are a very pretty but slightly on the big size for me. A tad smaller would be much better.
on November 6, 2013
The overall depth of each earring was too large for my tastes. Perhaps all earrings of this size are inherently that deep, but I would have preferred them to be slightly larger in diameter but not stick out so far. Kudos to Amazon for the free return shipping though!
on February 18, 2013
Way too large, garish. CZ doesn't come close to real diamonds. My fault. I should have done more research before ordering. Thank you for giving me the chance to return this merchandise.
on January 6, 2013
I received my earrings at the earliest "may be received" date. Earrings were beautiful, shiny, sparkly, and just the size I was searching for... so gorgeous that my guy coveted the pair I had purchased in order to supplement his 3-carat opal earrings. The pairs have been in his ears for 2 weeks now-- out to dinner, to parties, and in the shower. My earrings look great on him, but I wish they were in MY ears, as I had intended. In any case, he paid me for the pair, so I didn't lose money. I'm now searching for the next Gold Box Deal so I may again afford a pair of my own. GREAT BUY, and worth the trouble of acquiring another pair!!!
on April 28, 2013
I ordered the 2k earrings, shopping was fast just the way I liked it. I received my earrings, opened the box and discovered, that my 2k was actually 4k. Yes they were 2k each. Way too big for my taste.
on September 3, 2013
The earrings were sparkling like it should be. It came in the cutest box. The best part was the butterfly backs weren't loose. I always have trouble finding a new pair of earrings that don't have a secure earring back.
on December 18, 2012
WOW, do these sparkle!!! Even more than real diamonds! I got these as the goldbox deal, and am so happy I did!!!! Great size, nice and big, not too big to make someone think they aren't real though!!!!