Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Mymixtrendz Women's Baseball Hooded Top Bomber Jersey Jacket
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on February 11, 2014
This is a great jacket, i ordered the red one, but i didn't expect the jacket to be rather soft seems it consist of more polyester as the material for it.

It's thick and warm, good for windy and cold weather condition. I am about about 150cm tall.., i ordered the largest 14 UK size, the jacket fits me well but really not easy to button it all because of my belly..., bummer for not having larger size for sell... :/

But..., nevertheless, i love the jacket as it looks cool and it fits well if i don't button it all..., well, i am glad i ordered the largest UK size though..

Added info:
==========
It seems like many Amazon.com users, including myself, are uncertain about how big the jacket is before received it..

Seems i am neither from the US nor UK, thus i am not familiar with the size and fitting etc, as i am more use the measurement of S,M,L,XL,XXL clothes sizing.

Based on whats has written, it's UK 14 for US 10 in size..., but i uncertain on the US size as well.

So, here are some info figures that i tried my best to measured with my ruler...

The jacket is about approximate 59cm tall, and 40cm wide (two sides of shoulders), the sleeve is approximate 63cm long..

Also, i am not that good with numbers..., sorry if the figures are not that precise... :/
on February 2, 2014
My 14 year old loves it. This jacket has replaced the endless hoodies she wore. Washes really well also a plus for kids.
on March 15, 2015
My daughter loved it. She wore it every chance she got. It did get dirty quite a bit and once the white gets dirty, it never is true white again, even after several washes. But it is made very well. The patches are on good and the buttons did not fall off like other jackets.
on February 12, 2015
I love it . I love it!!! very good material. Didnt expect too much because of the price but Im impress when I receive it. Soft material and very good for windy days. Love the color and it fits Just I wanted.It also arrived earlier than I expected.I am Very Impress that I might order another one.

Thank you and Keep up the good work! *Salute!
on December 28, 2014
Received the product earlier than expected. Arrived in good packaging, and good condition. This was a gift for my child. It fit good. The material is somewhat getting used to it at first. She wears it every daily, and it still withholds. The price was fair. She is happy with it.
on February 16, 2015
It was abot 3 sizes to big when I got it. When I checked the chart, the sizes were a little off. I'm going to definitely get it resized at a tailoring place because I love the design of it. When it's resized I'll edit my review.
on November 22, 2014
My daughter added this to her wish list not realizing it was UK sizes, so when it came it was too small, it came all the way from Manchester UK, as as luck had it I am from near there, so i got in touch as with perfect timing I was going back just a few days after it arrived. I drove over to their warehouse and exchanged it for a bigger size. The quality is great, it is very thick and looks good..My duaghter has not tried it on as yet, but it will probably be a little big this time instead of too small (big is better :)).

The company were good to deal with, the product is good as well.
on January 27, 2015
The jacket is great and my daughter loves it I'm thinking they run small and I should have gotten a size 14 instead of 12 because she has crazy long arms and I would love to exchange it but I got her name embroidered on the back.
on September 8, 2014
They sent me a completely different product then what is shown in the picture. I wanted a refund and it was extremely difficult to deal with this seller Also , the jacket is made of such cheap material it has a really strong chemical odor on it. It also has a tag inside that says flammable !! Do not go near fire !! In all my years of purchasing clothing I have never seen a tag with a warning like that ? They would not refund me and were impossible to contact.
on December 1, 2014
I really like it but had to return it will order a bigger size. Definitely would have kept it if it fit perfectly but will order larger size soon.