Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

• Customer Reviews

on January 16, 2012
My total testosterone was at 421 and my estradiol had jumped up to 34.6. I was already taking 2 DIM per day. I wanted to try arimedex (anastrazole)but doctor said try this first. Been using 3 months. I take 1 capsule after each meal; 3 capsules per day. Total testosterone is now 596 and estradiol has dropped to 24.3.
11 comment|55 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 14, 2012
I have been plagued with horrible periods for the last 7 years. It took 5 doctors to finally get one to agree and do surgery and find out why I was having so much pain. Having had natural child birth with no epidural my period pain compared to what I went through having my kids. No one believed the pain I was in. I would miss work every 3 weeks. The results of my surgery was adenomyosis. The only cure my doctor said was a hysterectomy. I refused. The loss of my uterus was worse to me than the 2 days of pain I went through.

After my doctor saw the pain that I was suffering and still refusing a hysterectomy he put my on several supplements and a strict diet of no wheat, no dairy and no sugar. I found myomin a few weeks later. Reading as much as I could, my depression started to lift at the thought that there was something that would work. See- I refuse any type of man-made hormone treatment. My body does not like it and I feel horrible. Within the first 2 weeks of taking Myomin I noticed that I was feeling better. Ovulation wasn't causing me pain. my 1st period taking myomin wasn't 100% better but it was better. I didn't miss work. A huge improvement. My second period which was a 25 day cycle was the easiest period I had had in 7 years. Now I am on day 27 and fixin to start my next period. Normally I would be curled up in the fetal position crying but today I am able to function like a normal person.

To everyone who thinks this is expensive. Yes you are right. It is expensive. One bottle last me 2 weeks. This is what helps me get past that: 1. I still have my uterus. Though I have a tubal and do not want more kids, I have these parts in my body for a reason. I want to keep them there for as long as I can. The health risk of a hysterectomy are not worth me taking. 2. It is natural. I don't have to take man made hormones that make my body feel totally wrong. No weight gain. Actually it does the opposite. My uterus is as big (or was when I started taking this) as a 3-4 month pregnancy.

This has been a life saver for me all the way around.
11 comment|63 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 28, 2012
Told my girlfriend with terrible fibroids about Myomin -- her doctor was going to do surgery --she told the doc she wanted to try Muomin first-- and did for Two months -- in a updated CT scan her fibroids shrunk and some were GONE -so no surgery for her --- I know I feel better overall when I take it !!!!
on September 1, 2011
I had all my hormones tested with a naturopath and found my estrogen to be quite high while testosterone and DHEA were low. Most doctors treat elevated estrogen by adding progesterone but very often this is not the answer. Myomin blocks aromotase. Aromotase converts your testosterone and dhea to estrogen creating an imbalance. I feel a ton better and have no symptoms of PMS. I would not take this product without the advice of a good naturopath. Messing with your hormones is risky business!
on April 26, 2013
I was diagnosed with ovarian cyst in 2009. Purchased Myomin in November, 2012 and in four months the cyst was completely gone. No surgery needed.
on May 22, 2011
I use Myomin to decrease excess estrogen for uterine fibroids. This product has decreased the inflammation in my body, with aches and pain. I will be following up w/ my doctors in Junde regarding the fibroids and I am very hopeful that this product will prevent the fibroids from growing back. There are no side effects but there has been noticible improvement in swelling hands/joints since beginning this product. This product is one of the few Aromatase inhibitors that decrease the conversion of Testosterone and Estorgens into the harmful types. I highly recommend this product.
on March 11, 2015
i went to the doctor with severe testicle pain and they did a ultrasound and said i had a cyst on my teste,no cancer.the only thing they could do is remove it.they said i could just live with it and put ice pack on and take ibuprofin,so i suffered in pain every day for two months until i heard about myomin which is good for getting rid of cysts,i have been taking it for thee weeks now and the cyst is smaller and less painfull.i can actually enjoy living again.i also use magnesium oil on my scrotum once a day after i shower and it helps alot with pain.i heard it takes about 2 or 3 months to get rid of cysts with myomin.if your a guy reading this and have this problem,give it a try.
on August 15, 2012
As the testosterone is transformed into estrogen the low levels of testosterone can cause many unpleasant symptoms including loss of muscle mass, fatigue, low libido, erectile dysfunction. Furthermore, excessive estrogen in men raises body fat and can contribute to diabetes and high lipids. I started using MYOMIN...when my level of estrogen when up to 40.62 range is 7.63-42.60 in 2 months taking MYOMIN my level went down to 28.90...
on August 10, 2015
As a longtime fibroid and ovarian cyst sufferer, I can honestly say that this is a miracle in a bottle! When I initially started taking Myomin, within the first month of taking it, my menstrual cycle went from about 7 days to about 4.5 days! However, you must remain consistent in taking it daily for the best and fastest results. I don't like having to take so many pills a day, but I refuse to have anymore surgery.
on June 1, 2013
I would buy this product again from this seller. It is an excellent product for ridding the liver of excess estrogens. My naturopath told me about it but it is no longer available in Canada. Everytime something works really well that is natural in Canada they ban it. Retarded!!