5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product
Published on July 9, 2011 by The Assassin

1.0 out of 5 stars No sucralose for me
It has Surcralose which is Splenda which is an artificial sweetner and a chlorinated sugar.

I read that Sucralose can alter insulin responses and blood sugar levels, has been associated with inflammatory bowel disease, and may even alter genes, the researchers note.
Published 1 month ago by audiodude

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, July 9, 2011
This review is from: Myotein (Chocolate) - Best Whey Protein Powder / Shake - Great Tasting Protein Powder for Weight Loss & Muscle Growth - Hydrolysate, Isolate, Concentrate & Micellar Casein (Health and Beauty)
I have tried several other protein powders, Syntha 6, Six Star, GNC, Complete Nutrition, and by far this is the best one I have used. I feel better the next few days after my workouts than I have with other proteins. Those who say it tastes terrible is obviously not talking about this product, but as the other guy said they are talking about SAN MYOTEIN, not XPI MYOTEIN. I also use the MYNOX and MYOSWELL and must say they are great as well. In the few weeks I have used this I can see changes in muscle growth and strength. The powder does not leave me feeling bloated or give me the sensation that my stomach feels empty after about 30 minutes. I read many reviews of protein powders and this was rated the highest among many professionals. I highly recommend this product. Taste is great, it mixes well, and it works. I don't usually write reviews, in fact I have probably written a total of 4 in my life about products, but after using this I felt the need to tell others about it.

5.0 out of 5 stars myotein is dynomite, February 21, 2011
Best Chocolate protein powder I've tried and the % of protein helps me get a high volume of protein in a concentrated amount - saving $$ and lotsa extra intake... I also use Beneprotein in alot of different foods as it has no flavor and dissolves into the food without affecting the taste or texture of the food...
Both make my protein needs much easier.. I'm glad I googled asking for protein evaluations from professionals..

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, December 13, 2011
I read on another website that this was the highest rated protein so I decided to buy it based primarily off of that factor. I got it and it worked amazing. Fives stars all the way. Fast strength gains and an amazing chocolate milk taste to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars tastes good and mixes well, December 16, 2013
Post workout, I prefer to use 1/2 cup of 2% milk and a dozen ice cubes to make a shake with this. It mixes well, tastes great, and I have seen a gain in muscle.

1.0 out of 5 stars No sucralose for me, August 12, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Fat cutter!, July 11, 2014
Been dropping weight since using mytein i already lost 50 lbs since ordering my 1st tub jus ordered another one yesterday .. Just wish they were more bigger and more protein for the price but excellent product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, April 2, 2014
Great Product!
Been taking it for 2 months seen an increase in muscle & strength, mu body is starting to tone! Love the flavor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent taste, mixes well even with just a spoon., March 5, 2013
Nothing further to add but writing a review requires something like 18 words so I reiterate this product is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best one by far!, June 9, 2014
I first tried this protein last year I'm on my 6th container currently. I have tried different ones in between and see the difference when I switch to other products. This one by far is the best one that I have used, taste great and awesome results as well. I have been taking protein shakes on and off for 12 years and see the difference with this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Myotein vs Progenex, June 6, 2013
this product mixes well and tastes great. i tried progenex and it did not compare to Myotein. i recover from my workouts much faster and without the soreness

Rate and Discover Movies