5.0 out of 5 stars Myst , think
Not for the weak of mind. Play this game with your family to figure out all the puzzels if your confused. It is probably the best family game ever invented. The worlds and puzzles this game brings you, are incredibly creative and beautiful. It was a great enjoyment playing and beating this game with my family.
Published on August 23, 2002

1.0 out of 5 stars why did i buy this?
I love puzzles... I mean, I LOVE PUZZLES.

But I don't love this.

Not only is this game boring, the graphics aren't too great either (even for PS one... my other games look better than this).

I think I'm better off playing puzzle games online for free...
Published on April 13, 2008 by Esther

5.0 out of 5 stars Myst , think, August 23, 2002

4.0 out of 5 stars Myst is a great game but NOT an RPG, August 14, 2001
Rodrigo Daza (Baldwin Park, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Myst - PlayStation (Video Game)
Myst is a game of strategy. You must use your mind to figure out the puzzles. Sometimes they might be confusing or very tough. But thats just the fun of this great game. Graphics are very nice in Myst. This game should be a must have for anyone who likes strategy-type games.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the Money....., November 14, 1999
This review is from: Myst - PlayStation (Video Game)
This needs to be said: HANG IN THERE. Yes, MYST seems like a damn MENSA test at times, and unlike other adventure/strategy games (such as the ZORK series), lacks alot of character interaction.
However, if you hang in there, make it to the next world, and the one after that, and the first few obstacles in your way, you'll be hooked. The game becomes delightfully addictive, and you can't wait to see what unfolds in this dream-like world next.
I mark this title off a notch, however, for seeming to appeal only to hard-core tekkies (I said TEKKIES, not TREKKIES)...sometimes it's just extremely difficult, and you will find yourself reffering to a hint guide at one point or another. Also, the ending is inconclusive. Completely unsastisfactory. Get there and you'll see what I mean.
No matter what platform you play it on, though, or how hard it may seem, you still have a great time with this game and feel very gratified with each obstacle you overcome.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you liked PC Myst, here's an updated version!, June 24, 2009
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
*Not a game overview*

MYST was one of the very first computer games I ever played. I use top play my friends father's copy all the time on their computer, until I got my own!

It has been years since I beat and owned my copy of MYST (I wasn't good at taking care of disc back then). When I found out that MYST had been released for PlayStation, I HAD to get it!!!

The PlayStation version works just like PC version. All the graphics & sounds are as brilliant as they originally were. Using the controller to navigate around was a little tricky at first, but you'll quickly catch on. The game & storyline are exactly the same. I can't recall of the PS version had the same (or any) bonus footage like the PC version had.

This is a wonderful alternative for people who want to play the original MYST and don't have a computer compatible, or want to buy another PC copy of the game.

The PlayStation version can be played on either the original PlayStation, or PlayStation 2. If you go with PS2, make sure you have an original PlayStation memory card to save the game! You cannot save your progress on a PS2 memory card.

5.0 out of 5 stars great game, January 8, 2014
This review is from: Myst - PlayStation (Video Game)
This is a great game! And it arrived in great condition! SO HAPPY FOR THIS GRAPE EVENT IN MY LIFE

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, June 3, 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Myst - PlayStation (Video Game)
I absolutely love this game. I remember when it first came out and just had to pickup an edition for the playstation. It's not easy! But that's what I like about it. It's like really being lost on some mysteriously advanced and ancient island and you have to figure out how to get off it. The puzzles aren't you're average puzzle. This takes skills and being able to piece together clues. You won't be disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Pros and the Cons, June 1, 2013
This review is from: Myst - PlayStation (Video Game)
very good game, makes you think about what to do next and good graphics, i have always liked MYST...great...wish there were more game like this for PS2....

5.0 out of 5 stars Playstation game, November 23, 2010
heat1968 (St. Louis Mo) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Myst - PlayStation (Video Game)
I can't say how this worked, I purchased it a long time ago but haven't reviewed it. It was packaged nicely, didn't
hear any feedback from boyfriend's gf that it didn't work!

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a Puzzle, April 9, 2000
This review is from: Myst - PlayStation (Video Game)
This game sure is a little confusing at times, but it is also fun. I garentee you that unless someone or something tells you how to win this game, you will be playing it at least a year before you beat it. The whole game is like a a puzzle. A GREAT THINKING GAME!

4.0 out of 5 stars a good game for my brain, September 27, 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Myst - PlayStation (Video Game)
I played this game when I was younger for hours to no end. Vary entertainig could not wait to solve the next puzzle. Made it close to the end but ran out of time. Had to return it to my friend. Now I finally own my own copy. Myst is still entertaining and fun. I at last made it to the end. Nice ending by the way. I also Enjoyed the sequels.

Myst - PlayStation
Myst - PlayStation by Psygnosis (PlayStation)
Used & New from: $9.75