4.0 out of 5 stars My Sleepy Hollow Sleepover reveiw, August 25, 2012
A Kid's Review
This review is from: A to Z Mysteries Super Edition #4: Sleepy Hollow Sleepover (A Stepping Stone Book(TM)) (Paperback)
I like this book because it was very interesting and made me want to read more.I would recommened this book, because mysterious things kept happening to three friends ,like when bats flew in there faces and a witch came swooping down while they were on a haunted hayride in the woods.They had a party after the haunted hayride then suddenly hay caught on fire, and more mysterious things kept happening.You will have to read the book to find out what happens to the three friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Story!, January 20, 2011
My granddaughter has read all the Ron Roy A to Z Mysteries (in order, of course!) and this book was a wonderful opportunity to read it aloud and introduce Ron Roy to my two grandsons. Ron Roy writes fun mysteries that are wholesome and just a tiny bit scary. We especially love these Super books that have hidden letters in the pictures for a secret message! Great purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, January 27, 2014
so it was the first chapter that is what hooked me I had fun reading it.so it was very good

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, January 20, 2014
My kids love these books, and the quality was perfect. The delivery was great! Happy to work with them. They combined all my separate orders into one- thank you!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Books, January 13, 2014
We love all the A to Z mysteries! It's perfect for late elementary children!! My kids can't put them down! We now have them all!!

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, December 27, 2013
One of the best "A to Z Mysteries" books I've ever read so far.
And it's a by far a five star rating book.
I'm happy that Ron Roy decided to write it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great plan, November 9, 2013
l would have been scared to death to be in the woods at night like Ding Josh Ruth Rose were.

5.0 out of 5 stars Book, November 8, 2013
Ursula Ayers (Manasquan Park, NJ United States) - See all my reviews
This was the best book I ever read in my life. Every one should read it. It's the best A to Z mystery

5.0 out of 5 stars Great spooky mystery!!, June 7, 2013
Fun to read. Good mystery and a slightly spooky book. I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys mysteries. A to z mysteries is a great series

5.0 out of 5 stars A to Z Mysteries, March 21, 2013
john andrichak (San Antonio, TX, US) - See all my reviews
These books are hard to put down! My fourth grader reads them cover to cover and can't wait for another to arrive.

ARRAY(0xa746b21c)