Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

90%
10%

on July 12, 2012
I love this show. I am a history buff and have found that this show is not only entertaining but very informative. Not only have I learned things I didn't know, I have also learned the true story behind certain events such as the Great Chicago Fire. This show takes viewers into museums all across the country (both famous such as the Smithsonian and small, unknown museums) and profiles a particular object, sharing the actual story concerning the object in addition to addressing commonly held beliefs about stories such as the Great Chicago Fire. I have enjoyed both seasons of Mysteries at the Museum on DVD and have watched season three on the Travel Channel.

My only complaint about season two is that the DVD contains 10 of the 12 episodes that were aired on TV. What happened to the other two? The episodes that were left off the DVD were episode #6 (Aldrich Ames mailbox/Belle Gunness) and episode 8 (The real battle of LA/California Venus). I hope that the producers will include these two episodes when they release season three on DVD and hopefully that will be SOON!!!

I wholeheartedly recommend this show to anyone who loves history. Believe me, you will be surprised at the information that is presented.
on May 25, 2013
I stumbled across this program on tv and was memorized by the content of this program. my only complaint is that the is one episode on this set that was different than the tv episode. The segment was on Cher Ami the pigeon that saved the lost battalion in ww1.
on January 31, 2013
I have enjoyed the "Mysteries at the Museum" on the Travel Channel. Many people in our valley do not watch the Travel Channel. So I purchased these to entice and stimulate interest in viewing the program.
on June 12, 2014
Bought this for a family member birthday. Bought Season One and Two for a person who loves history and loves all the not well known parts of history. I am sure that it will be loved by all who watch it!
on April 13, 2014
Caught the end of an episode on Foxtel one day in Australia, enjoyed what I saw very much, good to see Don Wildman get another gig after Cities of the Underground can canned prematurely. Delivery was fast and effective, packaged well, no damage after traveling across the world to South Australia.
on March 12, 2014
I purchased this and the first season as an early birthday gift for my mom. She was delighted with it. If you love history, mysteries, unusually stories told extremely well, this is for you. Best part~no commercials compared to watching it on tv or on-demand.
on July 14, 2014
This series is great for all people! History buffs, educators, military, and anyone who likes to learn about how and why everyday things have come to pass. There are 2 discs with about 6 episodes each; each one of those episodes includes 4-5 different mysteries. If you have ever wondered about how the slinky came about or silly putty or how Houdini actually died, this is the series for you! It's great as a gift as well. I got this for my dad for his birthday and he loves it.
on February 10, 2013
This is an awesome show! Incredibly informative and fascinating. The biggest question I have is - where is the rest of season? There appears to be only 10 episodes on this DVD set, however the Travel Channel's website lists over 20 for this season.
on August 14, 2013
Awesome stories can't get enough can't wait for season 3 to be out for sell on dvd.Travel channel that's entertainment!
on October 18, 2013
My nine year old son is hooked on this show and I am too! Its very interesting, entertaining and educational!