4.0 out of 5 stars pair of laugh
Ok so we don't have the original king from the first two season. That's OK because u still get plenty of adventure and laughs. Still worth watching! Great for the entire family :)
Published 18 months ago by blair

2.0 out of 5 stars really awesome, but then got less awesome
So, I really loved the first two seasons. But then they took out Mitchell and he was kinda really my favorite, so I dont like the show as much. But its a really great show. If Mitchell was atleast still in the show, it would get 5 stars
Published 5 months ago by loveplushies

4.0 out of 5 stars pair of laugh, March 17, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars I purchased Pair of Kings "King vs. Wild" episode on Amazon Instant Video, April 11, 2014
I didn't watch Pair of Kings as often when King Boz replaced King Brady for Season 3 . I watched the two part season 3 opener, the two part series finale, and a handful of episodes in between. The episodes that I watched in between were the "Oogli Stick", "O Lanada", "Meet the Parents" ( where I was hoping King Boomer would visit his brother, but he didn't), and "Mysteries of Kinkow". It was during the two part series finale that I realized I had missed something important. Somehow, Makayla owed Lanny a Kinkow Secret, meaning she would have to keep a secret of Lanny's (which he used during the series finale). And through the gifts of google and Wikipedia I found out the episode where Lanny did Makayla a favor in exchange for the Kinkow Secret was "King vs. Wild". Disney is only playing episodes that feature King Brady (wise choice) so in order to see what Lanny did for Makayla that resulted in her having to keep a secret of his whenever he choice to use it, I had to purchase the "King vs. Wild" episode from Amazon. The video played great with little buffering and now I know what Lanny did for Makayla.

2.0 out of 5 stars really awesome, but then got less awesome, March 26, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Pair of Kings!, February 23, 2014
I really don't get why Mitchel Musso left the show, because it was a great one. The new season is still really good, and King Boomer & King Boz are hilarious together! Highly recommend this show.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure why King Brady left the show, April 2, 2013
My daughter loved this show until King Brady left. She finished seasons 1 and 2 on Netflix in less than a month (she could have watched them quicker if TV time wasn't limited). I occasionally peaked at the show, thinking it was ridiculous at first but somehow I became captivated and enjoyed it.

Anyway, like so many others have said, once King Brady left, the show wasn't as good. My daughter and I watched season 3 episodes 1 and 2 before we were over the show entirely. King Brady was very entertaining and it was unfortunate that he left.

My daughter has now moved on to a new show--Mr. Young and also watches How I Met Your Mother (Yes, I realize I'm a bad dad for letting her watch How I Met Your Mother).

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids Love It, November 4, 2012
M.E. (Somewhere in the USA) - See all my reviews
My kids love this whole show. They are a little disappointed that Brady left season three as he was their favorite king, but they are liking the new king they added. (I can't think of his name off the top of my head...) Great entertainment for the whole family!

1.0 out of 5 stars Disney is Dismal!!!!, February 7, 2013
Hoping in finally of Pair of Kings that Mitchel Musso would return for a last Cameo. Nope The season ended..This show sucks!! Awesome Dawson was cool to bring in but no Mitchell Musso. Why did you not just kill him off then, why leave us hanging!!! Sucks rotten writing and Stupid Just plain stupid like all the new season of shows. Disney is DISMAL!!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Pair of Kings, January 1, 2013
I bought this instant video to watch because I was bored. I bought a few episodes and the last 3 episodes kept on loosing the connections, including the one I just bought. I'm not a happy camper!

Mysteries of Kinkow