- Paperback: 176 pages
- Publisher: Harpercollins (March 1982)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0060631406
- ISBN-13: 978-0060631406
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,503,439 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Mystery Religions in the Ancient World Paperback – March, 1982
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Overall I thought this was a good book but he dropped the ball with Christianity not spotting the obvious conspiratorial scam that it was and still is as well as missing the Christianity as a sun worship/astrological allegory that has gained a lot of popularity in the past few years due to Jordan Maxwell and the Zeitgeist documentary.