4.0 out of 5 stars The Mystery in the Sand, April 4, 2002
A Kid's Review
This book was about four kids Jessie, Benny, and Violiet . Those four kids like mysteries. One day Benny finds a locket and decides to find the out who it belongs to. I thought this mystery was great . I think mysteries are fun to solve. Mysteries make kids want to read and it makes kids want to read and it makes it fun becase it is always exiting to know whats going to happen next. .

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful stories, January 16, 2014
M. Card "Chris W." (Winchester, Virginia) - See all my reviews
If you want an adventure, join the Aldens, in each book !! No story is the same that I have read out of 22 stories !! Great for children, learning to read or new words, for school word list !!

4.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves this book series, May 28, 2013
Wilsonruben (HARRISON, NJ, United States) - See all my reviews
My daughter loves this book series. They are entertaining and keep her interest with a little mystery. Will buy more

5.0 out of 5 stars I shall give this book a give-star rating because it is a great book for adults and children my age, March 4, 2013
This review is from: Mystery in the Sand: The Boxcar Children Mysteries #16 (Kindle Edition)
I would give this book a 5-star because it is a great book for children and adults to read. I would recommend this book to everyone who I'd interested in mystery books.

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, January 29, 2013
Bryan K (HOUSTON, TX, US) - See all my reviews
My daughter will finish a book a day if i let her and she is burning a whole in my pocket reading these as fast as she does. she loves all the books in the series

5.0 out of 5 stars A Wonderful Gift, December 24, 2012
I read the Boxcar Children as a child and then shared the books with the children when I taught school. I gave the first 16 books to my niece (age 6) for Christmas last year. She just loves them and wants more. They made it to her wish list again this year. Her love of reading has soared since she started reading the adventures of the Boxcar Children series. A great gift for kids that will last a life time. She can't get enough and will spend hours curled up reading. It's great hearing about the adventures of the children.

4.0 out of 5 stars My girl loves the book, December 24, 2009
Reader2 (San Mateo, CA United States) - See all my reviews
My daughter has several Boxcar Children books and didn't have #16. Now her collection, written by Gertrude Warner is complete. She's in the accelerated reading program in her class and whenever she reads a book, which is usually one of the Boxcar Children, she takes a comprehension and vocabulary quiz.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book for young kids, extremly action packed, April 13, 2000
By A Customer
In this episode, Henry, Jessie, Violet and Benny are in Florida learning about the sea life. Then someone starts stealing the valubable coral. Can the boxcar children find the culprit with only a clue from the sand?

ARRAY(0xa5fa7d98)