5.0 out of 5 stars A definite must-add to the collection.
Published 11 months ago by Tom Servo

3.0 out of 5 stars Average collection of a great show
An average selection of episodes. I suppose "best of" is in the eye of the beholder. If you're a fan or collector of MST2K, you'll want it.
Published 25 days ago by Dan DeFigio

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A definite must-add to the collection., March 20, 2014
This review is from: Mystery Science Theater 3000: 25th Anniversary Edition (DVD)
This must've gone out of stock right before I placed my order, so no idea when I'll get it. But I have seen all the movies included in this 25th Anniversary set and it is definitely worth the price of admission for several of them. The Leech Woman, Gorgo, Mitchell and The Brain That Wouldn't Die are all top notch episodes of the show. It's also a pretty rounded set of movies, with selections from all the eras of the show, plus the two bonuses showcasing Mike's first two episodes aboard the SOL.

While this version does not include the collectible tin, it also doesn't have that $100+ price tag. Frankly, I'm OK with that. Not only does this include all the movies from the tin, but the same extras that Shoutcast has been lovingly adding to each release, including the mini-posters. You get your four standard release movies PLUS Mitchell on DVD again and The Brain That Wouldn't Die (or Couldn't Die?) for the first time on disc as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars My, My, My, My Mitchell, May 24, 2014
This is the greatest set (aside from Gamera) that Shout! factory has put out! The documentary (Return to Eden Prairie) alone is worth the cost of the set. If you didn't already know, this set comes with two extra episode that are due to go out of print shortly so that is another reason to buy now and think about the financial consequences later. If you like MST3K, and I assume you do otherwise why would you be sitting there reading my worthless excuse for a review, then you need to go sell some of those ridiculous DVD's that you haven't watched since you bought them and spend the money on this because you will watch it again and again and that right there is a better value. Besides it will help clear up the clutter of all those unsightly DVD's on your shelf.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this for my son for Christmas, to go ..., December 28, 2014
Bought this for my son for Christmas, to go along with his other collections. If you're a MST3K fan, this one is a must-have purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars ... edition was a gift for my son and he loved it! Product shipped in timely manner, January 5, 2015
This special edition was a gift for my son and he loved it!

Product shipped in timely manner.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, February 10, 2015
These pieces always make us laugh - they are silly, but funny. We have several in our library.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 3, 2015
our grown children get a kick out of these movies and the whacky audience commentary.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Humor, February 23, 2015
Gentle Reader "Gentle Reader" (Cheshire, CT United States) - See all my reviews
Like all the MST 3000 series, this is hilarious. Offbeat humor, always fresh.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best gift ever!, June 24, 2014
Out of all the things that I have ever given my husband for Christmas this was the best! He had a matathon on Christmas Day and watched them all! We loved MST3K when it was on TV and now have been buying as many as we can to enjoy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 25, 2014
HYSTERICALLY FUNNY, a MUST have for a die hard fan!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, December 30, 2014
my Husband always loved watching these, will again.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›