- Save 2% on each participating item when you spend $30.00 or more on Qualifying items offered by cds_dvds_guaranteed. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Mystery Science Theater 3000: Incredibly Strange
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
Other great things in this episode:
* "It wouldn't be Jerry!" "And that's a good thing?"
* ORTEGA! - Not just his appearances in the movie, but on the bridge of the SOL, too, when Crow has hired him to cater the movie break despite Mike's objections. ("He's ashing in the quail eggs!")
* "...And he misses the ocean!"
* The WALK-A-TON skit ("Hi, everyone! Let's pitch in 'n' get crackin'...." - still a favorite of mine!)
* "What do you think we came here for, to eat?" - All the riffing about Atlas King's character.
* "Madison!" - the whole portrayal of wimpy Madison as a would-be action hero
* "You know what I'm lookin' at? That EXIT sign!"
* "She saves her washerwoman pay to go to strip shows."
I could go on and on quoting lines from this episode.Read more ›
Definitely worth it.
Is this enough to explain why Mike, Kevin, and Bill rip into this movie with such gusto? Of course there's the hopelessly bad acting, the abominable sound recording, and at least one gender-indeterminate dancer to shake one's head at, but the movie doesn't come so much from a low-budget, fly-by-night film operation as from a parallel universe. There are no human beings in this film, only grotesque, live-action cartoon characters. The movie is a bloody traffic accident you simply can't look away from.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Seen this many times on Netflix (before they dropped it). Then bought the DVD. Very funny episode.Published 1 month ago by Basault
One of the best "worst" movies you'll ever see. Most of the story takes place at a carnival where the plot is often interrupted by old time rock and roll numbers. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Steve Wilson
....the movie that dares to show every pore!
One of my favorites from these guys, hilarious!
It is rare when you can find a movie this bad and laugh till you cry. Ray Dennis Steckler makes Ed Wood look like John Ford. The MSTK crew were on fire with this one. Read morePublished 24 months ago by Robert W. Gregory