5.0 out of 5 stars Mystery with Music, January 22, 2013
This review is from: The Mystery of the Stolen Music (The Boxcar Children Mysteries #45) (Paperback)
Reviewed by Karis

If you like music, instruments, and mysteries, then The Mystery of the Stolen Music by Gertrude Chandler Warner is the book for you. I enjoyed it a lot!

First, I enjoyed it because it had a lot of music and instruments in it. There were two main violinists in it and their names were Violet and Melody. Also the violin is one of my favorite instruments, partly because I play it. Two of the songs that Violet played for Melody were songs that I can play on the violin also.

Second, I liked it because it had a great mystery in it. Someone stole the original Mozart. There were a lot of suspects like Melody, Janet Muller, a man in a black suit, and Bob Weldon. Who stole the original Mozart? Read the book to find out.

I would recommend to anyone who likes music, instruments, and mysteries to read this book. You won't have trouble getting into it but you might have a lot of problems getting out of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars This rules, June 6, 2012
This is the best series ever I LOVE THE BOXCAR CHILDREN. It's so funny how Benny eaters so much. There the best

5.0 out of 5 stars Whodunnit?, October 9, 2000
Who stole the music? Find out in this mystery, just one of the fantstic stories of those kid detectives, The Boxcar Children!

The Mystery of the Stolen Music (The Boxcar Children Mysteries #45)
The Mystery of the Stolen Music (The Boxcar Children Mysteries #45) by Gertrude Chandler Warner (Paperback - January 1, 1995)
$5.99 $4.99
Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available.