4.0 out of 5 stars By Far best Self tanner I've used
Published on June 24, 2012 by Lisa M

3.0 out of 5 stars so so
the color is great, but there is no tinting and I have a hard time putting it on without streaks developing a few hours later! I am disappointed, they need to have a tint to you can tell if your blending it in correctly.
Published on November 18, 2012 by lisa

4.0 out of 5 stars By Far best Self tanner I've used, June 24, 2012
Lisa M (Clearwater, Fl) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Mystic Tan Mystic Tan Sunless Tanning Lotion - Face & Body (Misc.)
I don't like to spend too much time in the sun because my family has a history of skin cancer and I am a fair-skinned redhead. I was considering a spray tan, but have seen some people who end up orange or streaky and just plain FAKE. I have tried many types of self tanners at home. Some were just ok and some were horrible. I even bought one we sold at a store I once worked at as an assistant manager and it was awful!

I am a licensed esthetician and through a spa magazine, was offered some samples to try of Mystic Tan. We don't currently carry any products of this type at the clinic I work at, so I figured I'd give it a shot. Mystic Tan is a well known and reputable name in the tanning business and for good reason.
I was very happy with my results. So happy that I ordered some the very next day. I used it after my shower, it dried quick and doesn't stain my clothes. It starts working from the moment you start applying and by the next morning, I have a beautiful, even healthy looking tan. Another plus is that it doesn't have an odor as some do.
Very happy and I will continue to use it all summer. Also, I recommend the shower cream to help maintain the look and also if necessary, they have an exfoliator that helps to tone down and/or remove the color.

4.0 out of 5 stars natural tan, hydration, March 2, 2012
Love this. Much better way to protect your skin and get a nice natural tan! However, it leaves a weird after smell. Never made me breakout. Just wish it were a little cheaper and they made a spray version. It does last long though! I now use Loreal Sublime bronze airbrush tan and it is great, but doesnt last as long as this. But if you like to hydrate your skin while you tan, try this. The best self tan lotion I have used. Just please make scent less chemically, Mystic Tan!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best lotion ever and I have tried over 30 in my lifetime, December 8, 2012
This lotion is as good as it gets...for me at least. Every type of self tanning lotion will vary of course depending on the person and skin type, but this is by far the best I have ever used.

3.0 out of 5 stars so so, November 18, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife loves it, June 6, 2012
My wife loves this stuff and it definitely makes her look tan without the sun damage. Happy wife, happy life, so I like this product, too!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Tan!, December 29, 2013
Very good product! It doesn't streak or smell bad! It goes on very easy! I will buy this product again!

4.0 out of 5 stars Mystic Tan Sunless Accelerator, December 18, 2013
Great color that looks natural.
Takes a while to develop and wipes off easily. I truly prefer the Mystic spray in the can because it works much much better but can't seem to locate any.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best tanning lotion, November 20, 2013
This is about the best tanning lotion that I have come across. I normally only put it on my face, and using it this way, it lasts a very long time. A little bit goes a long way, and unlike others tanning lotions, this will give you a nice tan right away (I believe it takes about four hours for it to soak in and for you to see the final results). It is natural looking, not orange. Make sure you wash your hands well immediately after application. I have tried this on my entire body, and as with any lotion, you do have to be careful with application or you will have streaks. But I have tried many different products for tanning, and this is the most forgiving that I have seen. There was a bit of streaking or missed spots on tough areas (such as ankles) but not too bad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mystic Tan Mystic Tanning Lotion, October 2, 2013
I love this product. It gives my skin just the right amount of tan and I like the color. It's very natural looking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks very natural., September 7, 2013
It seems like every year I buy a new brand of sunless tanning lotion. Not all that impressed year after year. This year, to my surprise was different!! This lotion is easy to apply, I have to admit I'm not that careful when I apply it. I have not had any streakiness, no orange color and the color really looks like a natural tan. I haven't had any trouble with it staining my clothes, it has all been good. I will buy this again and I highly recommend it.
Also, no foul odor with this one:-)