4.0 out of 5 stars Zodiac sign pendants and crystal
I was surprised at the length of the chain and the sizes of the pendants. This was a time when the selection was larger than you would normally think it would be. The discs and crystal hang down way over the bustline. The workmanship is very good and I love wearing it.
Published 19 months ago by Christine Sorenson

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap
poor quality, definitely not worth more than $5, I bought it as a christmas gift but I'd be embarrassed to give it to anyone due to how cheap it looks...I'm disappointed
Published 20 months ago by JEM

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, December 22, 2012
This review is from: Mystical Sun Sign Horoscope Zodiac Pendants Necklace with Swarovski Crystal, USA (Jewelry)

4.0 out of 5 stars Zodiac sign pendants and crystal, January 16, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, December 13, 2013
Looked totally cheesy. Shiny fake costume jewelry. Didn't look like it would ware well. Might be acceptable for young teens.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but broke the first time i wore it, January 21, 2014
Very cute necklace, loved the long chain and charm detailing. But the day i received this necklace, i wore it and it broke that same day. I came home with only a chain around my neck. Bummer that it was so cheaply made, or maybe i just got the defect one, but i spent a good amount of money on this, and it sucks that it didnt last one day of wearing. And i wasnt even doing anything crazy when it broke, i had just gone to he movies......would have given 5 stars if it lasted, but three because i was so bummed out when it broke.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful necklace!, May 28, 2013
Love it! Bought this one for my friend and had to get one for myself! It is long and tends to kink up a little bit, but worth every penny!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful necklace, March 9, 2013
I purchased this necklace as a gift for my sister-in-law! I was so pleasantly surprised when I opened the package....The pisces tokens are substantial in weight, quality and much larger than I was anticipating. The crystal was larger than I expecting, as well.
The chain is long and durable...Overall, the necklace looks much more expensive than what I paid for it!
I want to order one for myself!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, January 9, 2013
Marilyn Nash (Mishawaka, IN USA) - See all my reviews
I wanted to find something special for my birthday this year because I turned 56 and I was born in'56 :) This necklace with charms and birth stone has become one of my prized treasures! It's gorgeous and I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, December 25, 2012
This necklace is very cute, stylish and good quality. I liked it and I am very happy with this purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars the necklace was beautiful ---but the chain was broken, July 10, 2014
the necklace was beautiful ---but the chain was broken...I was promised a new chain by the dealer, but it was never received...it was a gift and I was so embarrassed

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy, June 15, 2014
Looks cheap gold coin is very big.wanted for a gift. Looks like something from kmart.And the chain is very long

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›