5.0 out of 5 stars Dave Davies and Beyond the Mysitcal Journey, September 6, 2010
This review is from: Mystical Journey (DVD)
'I received my copy of Mystical Journey with great anticipation and found this film to be an inspiration that far exceeded my expectations.
With the feeling of intimacy, Dave draws you into his experiences with a style that is warm and at the same time informative.
The information contained in this film is astounding! It is packed with book suggestions, Universal Laws and Principles, and so much valuable information for the beginner to the advanced practitioner of spirituality . Each time I view the film, I find there was something new I had missed on a previous viewing.
The scenes are inspiring as is the soundtrack that is prominent within the film's entirety. Dave's music has always had an etheric quality unlike any other musician and this film gives one a gateway into the energy behind his music.
The film contains the perfect balance of interviews, historical knowledge, and intimate details of Dave's amazing Mystical Journey, from his childhood, The Kinks, and beyond.
As a lifelong metaphysical practitioner, I feel that this is an important work, a film not to be missed. I will enjoy it time and time again and with each viewing, gain some new knowledge or insight into the vast universe in which we live.
Thank you for sharing your life, music, beliefs, history, and truths with all of us!
Many blessings on this work and the new ones that are sure to follow!

5.0 out of 5 stars Long Live the Kink!, December 23, 2013
This review is from: Mystical Journey (DVD)
I have always been a Kinks fan and saw them twice on tour. Their music holds a special place in my life, and is more deeply personal than most songs of the era. Dave's guitar style is a revelation in itself, and his contributions to music cannot be overstated. I always loved the songs that he wrote and performed, and was delighted to learn more about his personal life and what makes him tick.

He is very knowledgeable on the subject of mysticism, and acquaints the viewer with many interesting aspects of the subject. The film is beautifully done and is worth the price just to hear the music Dave performs in it. It is a very thought provoking journey into the heart and soul of this very gifted and influential musician. And blessings on Dave for overcoming the health problems he experienced. Long live this Kink!

Mystical Journey
Mystical Journey by . (DVD - 2010)
$14.98 $8.96