Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Myth-O-Mania: Go for the Gold Atalanta! - Book #8
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on November 12, 2003
This awesome tale is of Atalanta and the golden apples. Atalanta was a strong and intelligent female hero who was part of a group called the Daughters of Artemis. So did Melanion(Her most head strong suitor) win the race. Read the book and decide for yourself. This a truly awesome Myth-O-Mania that reveals the power of females in a world where some men think muuuuuch differently(Plus you'll get a cool Atalanta and Artemis trading card).
on April 29, 2014
I love this book series. My 10 year old son is obsessed with Greek mythology . We both really like that Hades is portrayed as a good guy and friend to all . I highly recommend this series to any child that loves to read.
on March 18, 2015
This is such a funny, yet informational, spoof on the traditional myths. Read the whole series, starting with Have A Hot Time, Hades. My 5th grade students absolutely love these books and are very motivated to read!
on December 14, 2013
My daughter is trying to pass the barrier between reading beginner books to enjoying chapter books. This whole series has been great motivation and she has loved them all!
on April 8, 2013
This book is part of a unique and fun series. My son has enjoyed reading each book of the set.
on April 19, 2009
The Myth-O-Mania book series is my sons (12 yrs.) favorite, he tries to get all of the books. Unfortunately they are not printed anymore and prices for some of the used books have reached exorbitant sums. They are funny, witty and teach interesting things about Greek mythology.
on August 22, 2014
My 8yrs old and 10 yrs LOVE THIS SERIE. They read one book per day, I was hoping they will have enough to read for the whole summer, but they devoted the books.
on August 27, 2009
Another gem, in a series that is fast becoming a favorite! This time Hades tells the real story of the Atalanta myth! Great series!
on October 27, 2014
It was a great book I thought it wasn't the best book I've ever read but it was really good!
on April 19, 2015
Great series that teaches the myths with a little more drama for effect.