Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

Format: Audio CD|Change

on February 26, 2013
I have every Celtic Thunder cd and have seen them in concert twice, so I am a huge fan. This cd does is just as good if not better than some previous ones. My favorite songs are Voices, Rocky Road to Dublin, Katie and My Land but there is not one song I don't like which is saying something for any cd these days. Lastly I thought they might lose something when Paul Byrom left the group but with the addition of Emmet Cahill all is well, he's fabulous!!
on February 26, 2013
Mythology is among Celtic Thunder's BEST work to date. I would highly recommend it for all ages...you can't go wrong with this one!!
on March 5, 2014
GREAT ALBUM. ESPECIALLY ENJOYED GEORGE DONALDSON SINGING 'SCARLET RIBBONS', AND KEITH HARKINS SINGING 'TEARS OFHERCULES', BUT ALL ARE GOOD. EMMET DID A BEAUTIFUL JOB SINGING 'DANNY BOY' I WOULD RATE THIS ALBUM A 5.
on April 11, 2013
I was pleasantly surprised when I bought this album, (thinking that the band has gone slightly downhill over the years) but it's really really good. Some of my favorites are Scarlet Ribbons, The Rocky Road to Dublin, Hunter's Moon, Carolina Rua, Katie and Turning Away. I love Colm Keegan's demanding voice in Katie, a wonderful new addition to the band. Emmett Cahill and Neil Byrne have become favorites of mine, too, and still the three originals, George Donaldson, Ryan Kelly and Keith Harkin still remain as defined and characteristic as ever.
Love it! If you buy it, I doubt that you will be disappointed!
on February 2, 2014
This one makes 'Heritage' and 'Celtic Thunder' sound typical.
Not just one track. Track after Track.
'
Do play this on a full range Home theater and not some wimpy 'Pod' speakers.
This one kicks _
on March 8, 2013
This album is most likely one of the best Celtic Thunder has done so far. It is the perfect mix of Irish and (not-so-irish) songs that make it very fun to listen to.

However, Do NOT BUY from Amazon! The deluxe version includes twice as many songs for 24.99. Here is the song list for the deluxe version.

Disc 1:
1. Voices
2. Isle of Inisfreee
3. Now We Are Free
4. Scarlet Ribbons (For Her Hair)
5. The Rocky Road to Dublin

12. The Grande Affaire
13. The Sounds of Silence
14. The Thunder Rolls
15. The Boys Are Back In Town

Same with the DVD, although I think it has 31 songs.
review image review image
on January 6, 2014
These guys just keep getting better & better. If you can, go see them in person. They put on an amazing show & love to stay and talk with everyone after the concerts!
on February 24, 2013
I got this for a friend in the USA who likes things Celtic, musical and actual. I have previously got her a Celtic Thunder CD and when I saw that this was being released I preordered it through Amazon. It arrived at the specified time of release packed in the usual first rate Amazon way and she loves it. Another confirmed fan of Celtic Thunder.
on April 10, 2013
ABSOLUTELY ONE OF THE BEST CELTIC THUNDER PROGRAMS! HAVE ENJOYED THIS SEVERAL TIMES
ALREADY. GREAT FOR ANY FAN OF THE GROUP.
on March 17, 2013
An an avid Celtic Thunder fan, I have been delighted with all of their CDs. However, the latest scores as their best yet. A wide variety of music, including traditional Irish, runs throughout the CD. The vocal "Danny Boy" recounts the original meaning of the true song, with lyrics that are not generally known. Throughout the references to Irish history, myth, and legend abounds. The voices blend in pleasant and brilliant harmonies. No fan should miss this one. Those who have not experienced Celtic Thunder before, are destined to become fans.