Nalgene containers are durable, smartly designed, and made to stand up to some of the world's most extreme conditions. Now the company that brought you rugged containers strong enough for any adventure brings you a bottle designed for a whole new adventure-- toddlers.
The Nalgene Tritan Grip-N-Gulp BPA-Free Water Bottle is tough enough to survive being thrown from a moving minivan, spill proof enough to compel parents to blame the rug stains on the dog, and odor proof enough to allow leftover milk to go undetected under the couch for months. Most importantly, it allows little ones to learn to drink like big kids, thanks to its rubberized lid and comfortable plastic mouthpiece.
Clip this bottle to any backpack, diaper bag, or stroller for on-the-go convenience. Because this bottle is manufactured without BPA, you can rest assured that it's safe for your child.
Nalgene is all about helping people simplify their lives while respecting the environment. That’s why they created reusable containers of all kinds, made from a wide range of materials to suit your personal preferences, needs and lifestyle. So whether you’re looking for a virtually indestructible drinking bottle for a backcountry adventure, or you want a clean, green way of storing your dry pasta, you’ll find a Nalgene product that gets the job done.
Nalgene Tritan Grip-N-Gulp BPA-Free Water Bottle
- Side indents are easy for tiny hands to grasp
- Rubberized lid and smooth plastic mouthpiece make drinking comfortable
- Superior threading on cup and lid is engineered to prevent spills
- Durable Tritan resists odors, stains, and residue
- Cup, lid, and removable sipper valve are all top rack dishwasher safe
- Lid loop can be clipped to backpack, diaper bag, or stroller
- Twelve-ounce cup is compatible with OTG, ATB, and wide-mouth closures
- This bottle is manufactured from Eastman Tritan TM copolyester that is manufactured without BPA
- Recycling code #7