Questions & Answers
3.7 out of 5 stars (663)
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 18 questions
vote
I just used my thumb to push up the little tab that's on the opposite side of the loop. Hope that helps...
Dec 17, 2013 by Julia Lane
vote
9 1/4" tall (including the lid) and 2 1/2" wide at the base
Nov 2, 2013 by Brian
votes
I sure hope so. I put on top shelf and have no problem i also dont use heat to dry
Sep 4, 2013 by Pig
votes
This is a great water bottle. Prolly not good for just throwing it in a bag.The lid could pop open.
Apr 5, 2014 by familyman3
votes
Yes, just don't overfill the bottle. Allow for expansion that occurs when liquid freezes. It may cause the flip lid to freeze until it warms up slightly.
Sep 25, 2014 by Ann B. Goddard
votes
Assuming you have the cap on and tightened appropriately, it will hold the water just fine. However if it's upside down and in a bag, there's a decent chance that something will push on the cap's clip/lever with just enough force to open it. Remember, they're meant to open with the force of your thumb, so that's all it needs for something to dump the liquid inside.
Aug 21, 2014 by Michael Brooks
votes
The number 7 in a triangle has to do with recycling. Nalgene no longer uses BPA in their water bottles - it says BPA FREE next to the 7. They have not been recalled, but responding to consumer pressure the company changed the plastic they used for their bottles in 2008-2009. Mine has no odor.
Apr 22, 2014 by sds
votes
There is no information about BPS on the Nalgene website. Looks like you'll have to contact the company.
Apr 14, 2014 by KananKilgore
votes
Two things I have finally figured out about this bottle. 1. The spout does open. You have to kind of twist it a little and it finally comes open. No, you can't fit your hand inside. I just put mine in the dishwasher. It is a nice bottle. I enjoy using it.
Mar 9, 2014 by N. Klingman
votes
I'm using a fresh lemon every day and absolutely no signs of an issue.
Jan 27, 2014 by Michael Vogt
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers