Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

Price:$17.69 - $80.75

VINE VOICEon October 23, 2012
I love all the colors that NARS offers, especially in their lipstick. I have this in Catfight and I love the color. It is extremely long-wearing and I rarely need to reapply during the day. Unfortunately, though, the lipstick is a bit difficult to apply because it's kind of dry, and it's also drying on the lips. I've also found that this lipstick doesn't last as long as other brands because it tends to harden in the tube. I've never finished an entire NARS lipstick without having it dry out on me first. There are better products out there.
on April 24, 2012
This color is perfect for fair-skinned, blonde, blue-eyed women! It has no orange/yellow undertone. It does have a blue undertone which perfectly complements cool-toned complexions. It lasts about 8 hours without significant eating/drinking. I have worn it through a dinner and afterwards still had color on my lips...only needed a small touch up. It is matte, so you need to layer with gloss. Again, if your blonde, blue-eyed lady looking for the perfect red lip this is the only one I've tried that looks beautiful and doesn't wash me out. This is the perfect red lipstick for me! That being said, if you're tan or quite warm-toned this will probably make your skin look dull.
on July 1, 2011
I was looking for an old hollywood shade of red and I found it in Heat Wave. It's a perfect tomato-y red that I would expect to see on Lucille Ball. I feel very glamourous when I put it on and I have received compliments each time. This is aside from the fact that Nars lipstick is amazing. It stays put and is moisturizing. Love Nars products!
on March 3, 2015
Curse you, NARS Funny Face, for being so expensive and so perfect . . . *sobs* . . .
review image
on January 8, 2015
My wife says this is the best lipstick she has ever used... And my wife is never wrong. Ladies, buy this lipstick and men will flock for hundreds of miles to get a glimpse of your beautiful, luscious lips. Trust me...
on December 4, 2014
Wow do I love my Red Lizard lipstick! First time trying a NARS product of any kind for me, so I don't know about the longevity of the lipstick in the tube, if it will dry out. But as a blue-eyed, fair-skinned blonde, this is a great color. I wanted something bold for dinner, christmas parties, and to give me a little pick me up on dreary days at work - but not a bright fire engine red. This has a hint of blue undertone to it, it's not orangey at all. I will say this isn't the smoothest lipstick to apply - your lips need some moisture on them to start with as the lipstick kind of pulls at my lips when I swipe it on without a little moisturizer underneath. But I am in love with this color.
on November 4, 2013
Want the perfect red? This is your lipstick. I was wary at first but yes, this lipstick probably does have the ability to look great on anyone. I'm not a natural red lipstick wearer...I have light skin and am really pleased with how this red doesn't make you look like a crazy lady for wearing it.

On a different note, like I said- this lipstick seems to be magic lipstick. The texture is not of Revlon or lipsticks you can find at the drug store. Instead of glossing across your lips, this lipstick is almost dry- but in a good way. I think I prefer it to the opposite because maybe this is why it lasts so long. Also, I seemed to take my time putting it on...Because where you put it is where it will stay.

The con? This lipstick may be magical, but there's not much magic in it...About 1 inch of product, actually. Probably slightly less, if I'm going to get critical. For $26.00 it's a good thing this sucker lasts because otherwise I would be upset.

Overall, yes, I would splurge on this again.Because it lasts through eating and drinking and practically all day. I'm in love with it...just not the price tag, but I feel like that is something you already know before buying...which is why I gave it 5 stars.
on January 24, 2014
I ordered this in Joyous Red because my friend recommended it as being good for fair complexions. It was a bit of a splurge, but I didn't have any lipsticks that made my lips pop without being extra bright.

I am very happy with this product. The red was complimentary and a unique color without taking over my face. It went on smooth, and had good staying power. I ate a whole meal wearing this, and though it had faded somewhat, the color was still there, and the touch-up was just a touch-up, not a complete reapplication. The semi-matte is not very matte at all. It's a very natural look/texture.

I recommend this lipstick.
on August 17, 2015
Pigalle is a gorgeous every day color that's not too far from subtle and makes my lips look great. Reminds me of Dana Scully's lip color pallet. It's slightly dark with a tint of warm brown, which I don't usually look for in lip color but it actually worked well for my pale complexion and dark brown hair. As for the durability, Nars lipsticks have never let me down. I only need to reapply after eating, or every few hours. I have a brick red color as well that wears well all night.
on April 29, 2016
Catfight is a gorgeous shade! Love the nude mauve tone is a great color that can take you from day to night! I love many of the NARS lipstick and lip gloss colors and I also recommend taking a look at Striptease and Orgasm.