5.0 out of 5 stars The BEST Halloween Costume!
LOVE this costume! My son wore it when he was 10mos old, and even though it was big, it was super-cute! Great quality and worth every penny! We got LOTS of compliments, and he can even wear it again this year! ;)
Published on June 25, 2008 by Ami

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking but tore on first use
First time we put the costume on my son the crotch tore about 3 inches. We didn't have time to return it before Halloween so we just sewed it back and used some safety pins for extra measure. It "looked" great and everyone loved it but for the price I expected better quality.
Published on December 5, 2009 by J. David

5.0 out of 5 stars The BEST Halloween Costume!, June 25, 2008
Ami (Southern CA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy. Made well., March 3, 2014
This review is from: NASA Jr. Astronaut Suit Toddler/Child Costume (Toy)
I loved this outfit for our daughter. She had a blast running around in this. We used it for her birthday party and for halloween. Its made well. Its worth $30.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Costume, October 14, 2013
This review is from: NASA Jr. Astronaut Suit Toddler/Child Costume (Toy)
This is one of the best costumes I've ever seen! It looks so real. I would have loved this when I was a kid!

5.0 out of 5 stars adorable, November 27, 2012
This review is from: NASA Jr. Astronaut Suit Toddler/Child Costume (Toy)
I bought this for my son for Halloween. It was absolutely adorable! Usually 18 months runs a little big on him, but these were actually a little short, but it wasn't noticeable. Everyone loved it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, November 18, 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: NASA Jr. Astronaut Suit Toddler/Child Costume (Toy)
Got this for my 1 year olds Halloween costume. The costume seems to be made very well. It isn't thick at all though so had to make sure he was wearing warm clothes underneath which wasn't a problem as the costume still fitted over him. Overall it was a hit while trick or treating and everyone commented how cute he was.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Costume Ever!, October 23, 2012
This review is from: NASA Jr. Astronaut Suit Toddler/Child Costume (Toy)
My 19 month old looks absolutely adorable in his NASA Astronaut costume! It's exactly what I was looking for... Something lightweight, easy to get on (1-piece zippered jumpsuit), unique design - haven't seen too many astronauts out there, good quality and comfortable. I bought the 18 mos size since my son is only 24lbs but over 33" and it fit him perfectly. Plus, the orange color catches his attention and the pants easily snap open for diaper changes. I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly Stellar Quality, April 18, 2011
This review is from: NASA Jr. Astronaut Suit Toddler/Child Costume (Toy)
This Halloween costume was a huge hit! Most Halloween costumes I have come across are so chinsy and cheaply made... Not this one! The quality and attention to detail on this costume is absolutely amazing! My son was 17 months old on Halloween, so we bought the 18 month size. It was a little on the long side, but the costume sat well on top of his boots and he enjoyed wearing it. The hat was a little on the large size for my son, which was odd considering he usually wears larger sizes in hats. It's a really unique costume, and we got tons of compliments on it. I would highly recommend this costume; it's definitely worth the extra money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice costume!, December 4, 2010
This review is from: NASA Jr. Astronaut Suit Toddler/Child Costume (Toy)
My son was eighteen months old when he dressed as an Astronaut for Halloween. We bought the 18 month size and it fit him perfectly! He was the only astronaut that we saw. This is a great costume for a child his age because it is lightweight and goes right over his warm clothes. It is also bright orange so we worried less about losing him in a crowd. After Halloween we sent it to daycare so he can use it for dress-up. Overall this costume was great because of its ease to wear and it looks just like a real flight suit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great costume for my 1 yr old!, November 1, 2010
This review is from: NASA Jr. Astronaut Suit Toddler/Child Costume (Toy)
I got this costume for my son to wear for Halloween and it did not disappoint. My son is 1 yr old, a little on the long side, and the 18 month size fit well. It was a little baggy but still looked quite good. True, it's a little expensive for something he is probably only going to wear twice (keeping my fingers crossed for next year) in his whole life. But, for those who want to splurge the quality you get compared to what you find in those seasonal stores is far superior. We received lot's of compliments on the costume and our little astronaut; but what else were they going to say to the little guy's parents = )

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Costume, October 27, 2010
This costume is great. It is indeed as pictured. I find it to be a well-made product.

NASA Jr. Astronaut Suit Toddler/Child Costume