Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "NASCAR The Game: Inside Line - Playstation 3” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 69% off the $49.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
NASCAR The Game: Inside Line - Playstation 3
|Price:||$17.38 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$32.61 (65%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Fully customizable practice, qualifying and race sessions combine with fast paced side by side racing to create limitless array of fast paced excitement
- Unique Challenge events, each one a recreation of the most memorable and nail biting moments in recent NASCAR Sprint Cup history
- In Head to Head challenges, player can go one on one against best drivers in NASCAR to try and beat their best lap times on each track
- Newly reworked Paint Booth allows creative fans to create amazingly detailed paint schemes using host of tools and decals
- Telemetry data modeled tracks for greater accuracy
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Experience the heart-pounding, adrenaline-filled races of the world's most exciting racing series from the best seat in the house — behind the wheel. Hop into the driver's seat of officially licensed cars and race around real-life tracks as part of actual NASCAR teams and events. Play as or against some of the biggest names in racing, including Darrell Waltrip, Mike Joy, Ray Evernham and Ty Norris, and build a career over multiple seasons in the progressive Career mode. Will you let the pros get the best of you, or will your show them what a true racing legend looks like?
NASCAR The Game: Inside Line thrusts you into the heart of the fast-paced, high-octane world of stock car racing. Whether you choose to compete as yourself or as your favorite NASCAR Sprint Cup Series driver, you'll get the full racing experience as you face off against other official NASCAR teams and manufacturers. Experience the ultimate thrill and see what a Sprint Cup race weekend is like from practice and qualification to the race, and enjoy officially licensed cars, teams, drivers, tracks, rules and events. Build a reputation over multiple seasons in Career mode and progress from rookie to a sponsor-selecting seasoned pro, or compete online with up to 15 other players to see who can cross the finish line first. Take the wheel and experience the thrilling, real-life race moments. This is your chance to rewind, relive and rewrite NASCAR history.
- Experience the adrenaline-soaked, exciting world of NASCAR as you attempt to dominate the Sprint Cup series
- Play as or against some of the biggest names in racing, including Darrell Waltrip, Mike Joy, Ray Evernham and Ty Norris
- Live out a race weekend from practice to qualification to the race itself
- Hone your skills over multiple seasons with the progressive Career mode
- Relive and rewrite NASCAR history with game challenges that are re-creations of some of the sport's most gripping, real-life moments
- Choose from a variety of modes, including Single and Multiplayer, or take the action online and race against up to 15 other players
Platform: PlayStation 3
Top Customer Reviews
So...Read more ›
The game play is much less difficult to play than my Nascar 08, in fact, maybe too easy, even in medium mode, which is what I started out with at Daytona and ended up with like a 20 second plus lead with no one pushing me. So in that respect, the levels need to be adjusted as well as the drafting style of racing which allowed me to pass easily as a single car over 2 car tandems.
I played this with my Logitech force feedback wheel and had no issues with using it, the track bumps felt real and the car bumps as well.
The sound is decent and fairly realistic sounding and the game gives you many gameplay options. I especially like the career mode and building up your racing team.Read more ›
-When painting your car you have more sponsor options to choose from.
-Online play is smoother now, before it was an absolute nightmare.
-The new points system in on this game which means in season Career mode if you get behind, it takes forever to get caught back up because for the most part, the same drivers qualify & finish in the same positions in almost every race. Guess this couldn't really be called an improvement.
What I think they need to change:
-Make the AI drivers more diverse either that or give you the option of adjusting each car's competitiveness. In a lot of the races, the field just seems to run in one large pack, no matter what track your at.
-Incorporate "STATS" into the game. NASCAR is also a numbers sport not just a beat'em up go racing deal, I would like for the game to keep track of how many poles, races & championships I've won in my career. Right now all it doe's is tell you what championship your on.
-Except for the yellow stripe on your bumper in your first season in career mode, you don't know one year from the next.
-How about making it more like other sports games where you can create a driver & then interview for a ride in an existing Cup car, or how about being able to drive the car YOU painted in the career mode. This game doe's none of that.
-Just like in the 2011 game they added the 2013 cars later on in a DLC, but you have to download more stuff to be able to use the cars. Kind of a ripoff if you ask me.Read more ›