Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Price:$13.25+ $3.99 shipping

on November 26, 2011
It's hard to get a video game to please everyone in the family. Everyone thinks this is a fabulous game...great graphics, many tracks (not just a raceway), 2 player, great crashes, you do not have to be a racing fan to enjoy. Great for teens, tween, and husband!! I did receive this game from the publisher to review, (for whatever opinion I have, good or bad) and was not required to post anything on Amazon. I am so impressed however, wanted to share.
55 comments| 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 31, 2012
My son loves this game. He is only 5 and I haven't played it much so keep that in mind if you are buying it for yourself. Not that it isn't fun for older folks, but I can't comment. My son says it is just like the game in Chuck E Cheese. Fewer trips there, great for me.
on March 29, 2013
i made the mistake of buying this before I saw Nascar 2011. If you like arcade action crazy car smashes with no realism related to NASCAR, you'll like this game. Otherwise, go for one with the actual tracks, drivers, etc that replicates the racing experience. I tried this one about 5 minutes, and shelved it.
on April 27, 2012
My son loves this game, he spends many hours of fun with it. We recommend it. The graphics are good ...
on September 13, 2013
We got this game for my 6yo's birthday and he couldn't be happier! It isn't a realistic NASCAR game -- you can bump other players and create rivals so that those players will then be more likely to hit you back. There are also mini-games and such. But it is exactly what my kids were looking for in a racing game.
on March 15, 2013
I was excited to order a NASCAR racing game for the wii - my hopes were that it would be similar to the old Gamecube game from Dirt to Daytona. However, NASCAR: Unleashed is not much of a stock car racing game. There is no skill involved and the makers have decided that racing in itself isn't exciting enough. The graphics make and plot make this a hard game to enjoy. If you are looking for a stock car racing game I would not buy this game.
on January 3, 2013
This game has great graphics! It is so much fun to play because it is challenging, but you don't have to be an expert gamer to enjoy this game! I highly recommend this game because it is fun for the entire family!
on January 18, 2013
Turns are really hard to see... then you're like "whoa, turn!" and it doesn't go anywhere, then BAM! you hit a wall. I wish there were more circle track racing on it. Sometimes the tracks are too much, yet I like them.
on April 14, 2014
Ok I don't own this game, but I rented it for awhile-so I had time to play it and unlock tracks (yea...you have to unlock tracks). I hate race car games where you have to unlock tracks. It's not too hard to do this (by placing high on each race) but I'm no fan of it. The races start off pretty easy, I mean easy to get a good rating. But the tracks are kind of crazy and hard to manage. And there's those arrows that are used for sharp turns (I can't stand those). Besides that, many of the tracks had completely different names yet looked extremely similar to the last race track. Very disappointed and bored with game.
on December 28, 2012
My son likes racing games, and this one is another one to add to his available choices. Graphics are pretty cool and the various options are interesting. The only drawback seems to be that we haven't figured out a way to have multiple players.