5.0 out of 5 stars Great band.
I am using this band with the Seiko 5 automatic watch. Be sure you get the proper size band - for the Seiko 5, the 18mm fits perfectly. Luckily I asked my friend who has these before I bought, I was about to buy the 22mm ones.

Published on June 18, 2012 by Wes B.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay quality NATO watch, but stains easy
Published 5 months ago by Keanu

5.0 out of 5 stars Great band., June 18, 2012
This review is from: NATO Ballistic Nylon Watch Band - Navy with White stripe - 18mm (Watch)

I like this strap, it's sturdy, looks great, there's no signs of wear or frayed edges, etc. This seems like it will hold up for a long time; and even if this band gets ripped, puked on, dipped in sewage, etc, at this price, I'd just go buy replacements. The price is great, because you're not just going to want to buy one, you'll want at least two or more.

If you haven't used a "single-strap" watch band before, you should totally get one. You'll spend a good 15 minutes or so getting the pins out to remove your old 2-piece strap, but once you do, just put the pins back in, and then you can switch out a single-piece strap in under 60 seconds. So literally everyday, I'll just swap out my watch band to go with whatever outfit I'm wearing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits J. Crew and Timex Tachymeter-Style Weekender perfectly, April 30, 2013
This band fits the J. Crew Military Timex watch perfectly, although I lost the watch! Never fear, I simply ordered a Timex T2N639 tachymeter Weekender (which is sturdier and looks heftier than other Weekenders, and has an 18mm lug) and popped this band on......and it looks great!

I actually received compliments from a friend wearing a J. Crew Timex Military watch with the included J. Crew nylon NATO-style band, and has to confess that no, my watch was not the 'upgraded' version of his, but rather two actually CHEAPER pieces (strap and timepiece) that I got on Amazon!

The package arrived promptly two days, early morning after ordering Prime and was in even better condition than some of the store-bought Weekender straps I picked up at Target.

A few things:

- This IS a NATO-style strap, meaning is has the extra length of nylon and brushed steel loop that 'locks' the timepiece in place once threaded through. This is nicer than the 'pass-through' shorter style of the Weekender 20mm interchangeable bands you can find for $7 at Target.

- The quality is somewhere in the middle. I submerged this (and my watch, obviously) for a few hours at the pool the other day and the band stood up superbly, remaining relatively dry and slick without getting weighed down or wearing from being waterlogged and dried. Even so, comparing it to an 'OEM' J. Crew band, the clasp holes are noticeably being stressed a bit by the hardware when the watch is worn. The knit of the nylon is pretty tight -- much better than the Weekender bands, which appear to 'catch' and 'drag' the holes with a weak knit -- but not quite as good as its $20 counterparts at J. Crew. Even so, this design/color is better than any offered at the store (if you can even find them!) and is cheaper to boot.

Basically, I love this product. After blowing $25 on a handful of different-colored Weekender pass-through straps at Target, I'm happy to have the one and only band I actually need/wanted for my Timex; and this is it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Same as jpress watchband, July 10, 2013
So I got the idea I wanted a watchband like this from a GQ magazine. It pointed me to the jpress site where I reluctantly dropped $30 on a near identical item in terms of quality (different color/pattern). These are, however, superior to the watch bands sold by North East watchbands for $7.94 Namely due to the additional metal pieces used to center the band tuck away additional strap. Link for the less desirable band below.
B00BP0RCMS

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay quality NATO watch, but stains easy, July 9, 2014
Swapping out straps on a watch is a good way to adjust a daily object to fit a variety of outfits. I own several NATO bands because they have a classic look, but come in a variety of colors. The blue/white band is a good looking watch, especially in the summer, but it does have a problem. After daily wear and sweat, the white stripe will become discolored. You can try to wash it, but I haven't had the most luck of restoring it to it's original state.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, December 30, 2013
A grosgrain strap can up-class any watch, regardless of its make. I bought this band to replace my overly-short Weekender strap, and now I keep several bands in rotation.

3.0 out of 5 stars Enormous, September 7, 2012
This band accommodates wrists that are enormous. Bear in mind that you may want to cut the band down to size a bit. It's reasonably well constructed, but the white band in the middle show's dirt like nobody's business.