Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 20mm Military MoD Ballistic Nylon G10 Watch Band - Black with Orange stripe
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on August 2, 2013
As a watch enthusiast, I am always looking for ways to change up the looks of my watches to keep things interesting and the best way to do that is to change straps/bracelets. I have never really liked NATO straps before but for some reason I just decided to come on Amazon and browse through the selection. To be specific, I was looking for an Orange/Black combination and this was the one that was the most appealing to me. Since NATO straps are cheap, I decided to order this one just to try it out. Thanks to Amazon Prime, I received the package the very next day and put it on my watch right away. At first I thought my watch looked a bit funny because I was not used to NATO straps, however I fell in love right away after putting it on.

The quality of this NATO is superb. The stitching's are done very precisely and the bracelet is very thin. The three buckles are highly polished and they are of very good quality. The strap was very easy to install and on the wrist it is very comfortable, for the summer days it is perfect. The strap is quiet long and I am sure it will fit anyone's wrist up to 8 1/2 inches. Overall for the money, it is a very good investment and if you are on the edge of purchasing this product, trust me buy it. I am very happy with this product and it has helped me become fond of NATO straps.
on June 9, 2014
I bought the strap to mach a Seiko Orange Monster. I have an 8 inch wrist and it was too short to correctly fold the tail of the strap through the double loops. It is also made of very thin material. I would they were the less expensive one and I understand why.
on January 19, 2013
this is an upgrade fromt he standard grey NATO strap. the orange adds some nice contrast. make sure you don't trim it too short. you know what they say about guys who trim their straps too short, right?
on April 8, 2016
It's not bad, it's just not great. It's just short enough to not have any extra to loop around, but not sorry enough to not have a floppy excess. It feels thin and it sits in my jewelry box, in case of emergencies. Sadly, it's more expensive than my other watch band, which has a higher quality fit/finish, hence the 2 star rating.
on April 17, 2013
Have been wearing it nearly every day for a few months. The holes do stretch out a bit but so far it's held up well with no significant fraying or other damage. Hardware looks nice and is also holding up well. These straps have finite life so I don't expect it to last forever, but is decent value.
on January 6, 2013
No issues. I think they will last at least for one year on daily use. I would buy again probably.
on August 10, 2013
It's exactly like it looks, a black watchband with an orange stripe. It fit perfectly and works well. Living in a desert, the original rubber strap doesn't stand a chance against the heat. This does.
on January 30, 2014
Excellent strap. Looks great with my Seiko Orange Monster. Have been diving with it for a week in the Caribbean and it is holding up nicely. Very comfortable on the wrist.
on February 23, 2016
the end was poorly cut when it arrived and was fraying. it also did not include the spring bars that the advert clearly said were included.
on June 7, 2015
Looks good, well built, have not tried it as of yet, happy with my decision