Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 11, 2010
I had a Nautica Trifold for years, and it finally was becoming worn out, so I didn't hesitate to order this one - but I found out that even though it looked like an identical design, the interior pockets are 3/16" shorter than my old one - just enough to keep a standard business card from fitting in the pocket. To design a wallet that can't accomodate a business card is ridiculous. To join the ever-spreading manufacturer's trend of shorting size, quantity, or material is just cheap. Adios, Nautica.
on July 9, 2013
Before I purchased this wallet I, of course, read many of the posted reviews. The manyfacturers name didn't mean a thing to me re quality, design, etc, so I wanted to know what others who had already purchased the product had to say about it before I paid out the money. I read a couple of reviews where the reviewer said the product was nice, or that their husbands or fathers liked the wallet very much. But I also read where the users said the pockets were too small to hold their cards. Reviews were mixed, needless to say. And my wife had just recently purchased for me one of those aluminum wallets, 'as seen on TV', that are supposed to be the newest and greatest thing in identity theft protection; total piece of crap, as far as we were concerned!
Anyway, I went ahead and ordered the wallet as I had to have one and I figured, what with Amazon Prine, the shipping would be free and the product would arrive in two days, so if the wallet met my needs I could keep it and, if not, send it back right away.
The product arrived and, well, I love it. Mind you, I don't keep business cards in my wallet. They tend to get beaten up pretty badly in there, so I have a business card holder for those. But I do keep my credit cards, health insurance cards, SS and Medicare cards, etc, in my wallet. And there was plenty of room for everything in this wallet. Mind you, the card holders are a little tight, but that is only because the leather is new and not yet broken in. They will take a little while to stretch out and soften up, like anything made of new leather. (Remember your first new baseball glove? Remember how hard you had to work to get it broken in? It's exactly the same with these kinds of new leather products.)
I think I am going to get a great deal of use out of this wallet and enjoy it for years to come.
on July 19, 2010
on January 6, 2011
I just bought this Nautica Men's Wallet. It looks great and it's very good quality leather but once I opened it up and tried to put in my cards, it did not fit most of my cards in to the wallet. The way the wallet is made does not have alot of room for most of your cards to go in to it. If you are looking for a wallet to only carry a few cards then this wallet is great for that.
on October 3, 2011
When I set out to find a new wallet for my husband, I wasn't quite sure what I was looking for. His last leather wallet was falling apart, but had lasted him over ten years ~ so any new one really had to be up to the hubby test.

This one has been great. I got it for Christmas last year and wanted to make sure all was well after some months of use before posting a review.

It's great! He said it took a couple weeks to "break in" because it is kind of stiff to begin with, but that actually seems to have been a testament to its durability and quality. It fits a lot of cards (making it much easier for my husband to have all of his many cards in his wallet, instead of trying to remember to grab the Sears card every time we go get tools).

I recommend it. For this quality, I am amazed that the price was so low. It's a great buy.
on February 26, 2014
I bought this wallet to replace an old one which was worn out and started to fall apart. This is a great wallet, after carrying it around in my back pocket for almost 5 months now, it still looks brand new. The striped pattern behind the ID slot is the same on the inside of the wallet and is made out of a quality cloth material. Other people have complained that it doesn't fit their credit cards, this doesn't seem to be a problem for me. It fits all my cards perfectly within the wallet and there is plenty of room for them. Unless you plan on carrying around a dozen or so of your credit cards and gift cards, i don't think there should be an issue. This is a great quality wallet and i would recommend it to anyone.
on July 15, 2016
i've only had it for a day, I thought it will be less bulky but after putting all my cards it became bulkier. quality seems to be good. the embossed logo in front is actually metal and is solid, i dont think this will fade soon.
on November 4, 2012
Initial appearance appeared to be a decent quality wallet. However, the wallet lasted a total of 3 months before one of the inside seams busted. I would not recommend this wallet.
on December 23, 2013
looks wonderful and feels nice. It looks very quality even the case it came in. Came quickly as well. However, i rate it three stars instead of 5 because it came with a scrath at the front of the wallet. I bought it as a gift but now I dont think I should give it anymore. So close to christmas and I'm left with nothing. Please check your quality control. I took pictures of the scratch but not sure how or if i can post them.
I bought this wallet for my husband. Though the wallet is perfect, the box it came in is not the one pictured. If you don't care about the box that it comes in, i would recommend this but If your into boxes, like I am, then you might not be as happy because it doesn't complement the wallet as pictured.