Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 29, 2013
As a substitute/replacement battery for a new Canon PowerShot Elph 130 IS camera this item is perfect. It fits nicely in the Canon supplied recharger and only takes a couple of hours to recharge. It's rated at twice the mAh of the Canon OEM battery so I have great expectations for it's longevity. While it's too early to make any definitive statements about the battery I can say that for price it seems a very good deal. The battery came from the vendor with a couple of free gifts. A lint free cleaning cloth and a clear plastic overlay which can be trimmed and applied to the camera's lcd screen. The battery also sports a protective cover for the exposed terminals so storage in a camera bag shouldn't be a problem. All in all a nice touch.
on February 16, 2013
I know the camera manufacturer would rather I buy their brand of battery. However, I need to save all the money I can. This battery is and excellent spare, allowing me to always have a back-up battery ready for the camera. I have not had any issues regarding time before re-charging, camera malfunctions, or any other issue. This battery is a good value and of good quality, too.
on September 13, 2013
Yes, very pleased with my two batteries. They hold a charge well- take about a zillion pictures each, and are light as a feather- good for the backpacker side of me. Yep, price, value, quality- I like the combo.
on February 1, 2014
I purchased these batteries to take as back up for my camera on a recent trip to Japan. I fully charged them and tested both in my camera before leaving. A few days later when I ran out of charge in my main battery, I popped one of these in. No luck, it was fully dead. Tried the other one, same result. So they completely discharged just sitting in my suitcase over the course of 4 days. I was so upset, as I still had 3 days to go and no camera. They took my return with no problem.
on March 24, 2014
These are batteries so there is not a lot to say really. Shipped fast. They fit the camera as advertised. Charged correctly and held their charge until needed.

No problems to report after several charge cycles.
on October 5, 2013
They had better Ah rating that the original Canon battery. And as small as these are and easy to lose it is always a good idea to buy a couple.
on March 24, 2013
battery's work fine hold a good charge one battery set for a month still had a good charge to it
on January 20, 2016
I take approximately 300 photos per week for my job. I use these batteries constantly, in a rotation with the Canon factory battery that came with my camera. I've noticed that these off-brand batteries only last about 1/3 as long as the Canon battery.
on October 5, 2015
Purchased these batteries as a cheaper alternative to Canon brand. And they have served very well on my trip to Mongolia. I charged 2 of these before my trip hoping they would last without recharging- and I took over 500 pics with some juice left. Recharged fully after trip.
on January 19, 2014
i had a hard time deciding how many stars to give; the battery goes into my camera just fine & let me take a hundred or so shots in a 4 day period. When I went to change it out, tho, I had to remove the memory card and hunt down a pair of needle-nosed pliers in order to get it out of the camera, it fit so tightly. & no matter how gentle I tried to be, the pliers dug into the battery casing & marred it. (for the record, the name-brand battery pops up very politely when I move the little retainer switch, so it's not the camera's fault).

i think I'm going to get rid of this & get a real Canon brand NB-11L as an extra battery; I'm not thrilled with the plier requirement for battery switching, or with having a battery that looks as if it's been gnawed by mice.