5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, Works Like Original Battery
Published 7 months ago by C. Caruso

3.0 out of 5 stars Great dollar value
Got to packages, or 4 batteries, for about the price of 1 Canon battery. Batteries don't seem to last as long when shooting, but I now have 5 batteries so I can quickly change out in by Canon SX280 camera. Haven't run carefully controlled experiments.
Published 5 months ago by Lloyd M Swartz

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, Works Like Original Battery, August 30, 2013
Ordered this from Amazaon (Digital GOJA) and was worried that with such a great price, these would not work as well as the Canon OEM batteries. But these work great and from what the specs show, will actually last longer than the Canon batteries per charge (1150mAH vs 1000mAH). My new Canon SX280 camera is wonderful but drains batteries very quickly, so need to have a few spares while wandering around Europe sightseeing. Hate to miss that once in a lifetime photo because the battery had died....

I initially had a problem with order because I ordered TWO Pairs of these batteries (total of 4 batteries) as they are listed as price per PAIR. I only received 2. But upon written notification to Digital GOJA, the quickly sent out the missing batteries express mail, since I was leaving on Vacation and by the time the original order arrived, I did not have enough time left to wait for standard delivery.

I recommend these batteries and Digital GOJA

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Name, Great Batteries, March 3, 2014
David F (Louisiana, USA) - See all my reviews
Greetings to the folks at Digital Goja,
I have been buying the Vivitar name ever since the age of 18. I am 55 now. I bought these batteries based on the name of their companyand the price. As I suspected, they live up to their name. I really don't know much about batteries other than we need them to make certain items work. I do know that Lithium Ion batteries do not develop a memory and will hold a charge for a long time. My wife has had one in her Canon Powershot SX280HS for 8 days now. She takes many photographs and constantly shoots pics of our grandsons daily. Thanks for a great and timely delivery too.
David F.

Addendum:

My wife has had some trouble with new her camera. I bought her a Canon Powershot SX280HS. If anyone has read the reviews, they know that the low battery light comes on when the record button is pressed even for a few seconds. Canon has a firmware fix on their website. We applied that fix to her camera. Since then it has worked no differently as when I bought it for her. Canon wrote to me saying, "We're sorry for the problems you're having with the batteries in your camera." The power source that was in my camera at the time was a Canon Brand battery. I changed that Canon battery for the same Vivitar battery, from Digital Goja, since the day of her birthday. It was in the camera for a total of 10 days before I swapped it out.
David F.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with these batteries!, March 1, 2014
Thalia A (Miami, Florida) - See all my reviews
These batteries are a great price compared to Canon's. I have a Canon S120 which basically eats battery power quite ravenously so extra batteries are a must. I chose these because they are a brand I know of compared to other similarly priced or cheaper batteries that were also available on Amazon. I am happy with this purchase. The seller shipped promptly and my package arrived on time and in the condition described. If i have to buy more batteries I would buy these again. Very happy

5.0 out of 5 stars works, March 9, 2014
This review is from: (2 Pack) NB-6L / NB-6LH Battery and Charger Kit for CANON PowerShot SX510 HS, SX500 IS, SX700 HS, SX280 HS, SX260 HS, SX170 IS - Includes: 2 Vivitar Ultra High Capacity Rechargeable 1700mAH Li-ion Batteries + AC/DC Vivitar Rapid Travel Charger + Cleaning Kit + MagicFiber Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth (Camera)
works as well as the original equipment and no problems. Nice that it came with a euro converter. Very good

5.0 out of 5 stars Great kit for Canon PowerShot SX510, March 8, 2014
This is a great starter kit for Canon PowerShot SX510. It contains:
(2) Vivitar batteries for the SX510
(1) Charger with USA plug, Car charger plug and European plug.
(1) Empty spray vial for lens cleaning solution.
(1) Soft lens brush.
(1) Bulb duster with silicone bulb and removable tip.
(1) Microfiber dusting cloth.

The batteries I have tested and they work well. I charged them with the included charger and the charger works well. It has a light to let you know when the battery is charging and when it is fully charged. The charger has a flip out plug that folds back into the unit for storage.

You CAN get two of these batteries by themselves, without the kit items. However, for only $5 more you can get this kit and the charger itself is worth more than those $5. So, if you don't already have some of these items, it would pay you to get this kit.

You will likely be satisfied with this item. This kit contains good quality items you will use for years. I highly recommend this kit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great value, March 3, 2014
The batteries and charger work well with my canon and are fantastic value when compared to the OEM battery. All items are well made and the bonus cleaning kit will be put to good use. Shipping was fast and they even included a European plug adaptor in the package. Thank you Walter and Digital Goja

5.0 out of 5 stars Best replacement battery for your Canon power shot., February 28, 2014
These are quality replacement batteries with higher energy storage than the mfg originals and at half their price. I'm glad I tried them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal!, January 23, 2014
Excellent service and great product. Extra batteries are essential when you're taking lots of pictures and they usually cost $35 to $50 each. This is a super deal to get brand name product at no name price. Thanks!

4.0 out of 5 stars very good buy, January 14, 2014
battery fit camera and charged fine had no problems with battery or charger and overseas charger a plus have not tried this feature yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Charge quickly..., January 9, 2014
Jack Gordon (Atlanta, GA USA) - See all my reviews
and work with my standard Canon charger that came with my Canon SX510 camera. Charged very quickly as well. Haven't measured how long they last compared to my Canon battery but they both took the same amount of time to charge.

ARRAY(0xa08c2c18)