Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "NBA 2K11 - PlayStation 2” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 14% off the $19.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
NBA 2K11 - PlayStation 2
|Price:||$29.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Relive 10 different legendary games from Michael Jordan's career and replicate in NBA 2K11 what MJ did on the court. Successfully reenact all 10 game scenarios to unlock the MJ: Creating a Legend mode.
- Delivering the most realistic feeling and reacting dribbling system to date with seamless transitions between ankle breaking moves allowing users to translate thought to motion and dominate like Michael Jordan from the perimeter to the paint.
- Take your offensive game to the next level with an unprecedented amount of control via the enhanced Shot Stick. Dozens of new shot types, from layups to jumpshots to dunks and everything in between, are under the user's control with the flick of a stick.
- The Greatest soundtrack to date featuring an eclectic mix of upcoming breakout bands and highly acclaimed hip-hop artists such as Big Boi, Drake, and even an original, exclusive track from 12 time Grammy nominee, Snoop Dogg.
- Complete the Jordan Challenge to unlock this special mode where you get to take control of a newly drafted rookie Michael Jordan and craft your own version of Michael's career in the NBA.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
No Jordan Challenge
No Classic Teams(just the 60 70 80 n 90s all stars UGH..which im quite frankly tired of cause I wanna play with classic teams instead of all stars)
No Blacktop mode..so cant play 3pt shootout or dunk contest
Thats top 3 that takes this game down from a 5 star classic to a 3 star..NBA2K10 i was ok with..cause it did what i wanted it to do..2K11 supposed to be a masterpiece..and they blew it on PS2.
Still very much realistic..what ive seen so far..people do have some of their signature moves(i dont expect every single detail), updated roster/ratings..umm thats about all i noticed so far.
So, the choice is yours..id say if you are a NBA fan, cant afford a PS3 yet, and if you can get over the cons..then buy it..BUT, if you want the masterpiece 2k11..wait til you get a better system or play your friends.
This said, this Ps2 version of the game is unbelievably disappointing, never have I seen so little effort. It's very obvious that NBA 2K wants you to upgrade consoles at this point, because there are little things in this that make it unplayable longer-term.
The biggest gripe I have is the fact that you can't customize created player age. If you create a player in this, for some reason it only lets them be 26-30 years old to start, who the hell wants to create a rookie 26 year old? PLUS for some unbelievable reason, the game has a serious problem with all ages. Case in point, when you do a fantasy draft, the ages shown (so if I'm looking at drafting Kevin Durant and look at his age on draft screen) is 6 years or something less than it is actually. So you draft a bunch of players who have an age way younger than they're supposed to, BUT THEN when you start the franchise, their age is back to normal. What?
AND if you're looking at person you created, this may be something you go through:
You create a player whose age is 30 (the lowest age they allow you to have; it randomizes it and you have to check your player after you make it to see what age they gave you), and then you start a franchise, and their age drops 4 years from whatever it previously said. So your 30 year old becomes 26.
Now if you want to do a fantasy draft and take the 26 year old, it'll show his age is like 22 or 21 or something, so you say wow, it finally got the age right, and draft the 22 year old. But what happens when the franchise starts? He's 26 again.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I ordered this game and got it in under a week, before the estimated deliveries, it works great and is wicked fun for me.Published 12 months ago by Andrew Umanzor