Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

Format: Video Game|Change

on October 8, 2011
This game is a must own if you have a psp. This is more than just a roster update like last years game was. My player mode is much simpler than the same mode for the ps3 or 360 but it is still very fun. The Jordan mode includes my Jordan and Jordan challenge. Just like the same modes for the ps3 or 360 they are very fun although simpler.
on February 28, 2013
i actually like this game yes there are slight glitches which the psp has for watever reason im referring to smoothness of play sometimes you have to retry things cause the controls didnt i guess understand what it was suppose to do .i want control god dangit lol itz a cool game.
on February 29, 2012
First, let me say I love the 2k basketball series and have since its early beginnings on my dreamcast. I in fact still do love it for Xbox 360 and PS3. This psp version is just crap at least if you look for the things I do. Updated Rosters? forget about that,Chris paul is still on the hornets, t.chandler still on the Mavs. Basically what ever the rosters were when the 2010-2011 season ended are still the same as if there was no offseason or trades that happened. Also no rookies!!! I mean for me, 1 of the main things I buy new sports games for are to play with the new players or players on new teams because really sports games don't change much else form year to year. Was very excited to play when i bought it, thought i actually had a reason to play my psp. The graphics are ok I suppose, wasnt expecting much for a psp game graphically but was still a little diappointed. Have't played since it since the 1st day I got it which was a least a month ago. I personally wish I didn't waste $20 on this but hopefully I saved some of you who like actual updated games some money.
on December 1, 2011
Very nice game, very nice graphics and once you unluck the JOrdan mode so much exciting when you can play as Michael
on September 14, 2012
I bought this game on release date last year and it is the best game ever!!! Its so much better than 2k11 for the psp! I am the #1 Atlanta Hawks fan ever and so I do a season with the Hawks every year and I have never played a game with another team. I must say that when I saw Joe Johnson and Al Horford on this game I was blown away! So much detail was done to all the players! I am so pumped up to play 2k13 when it comes out and see all the new Hawks additions! I really hope that this is not the last nba 2k game they make for the psp because its just awesome! ATL!!!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 1, 2012
As far as psp games go this game is pretty enjoyable.Free throws are considerably easier than its companion game on the ps3.It is a title worth buying in my opinion.
on May 6, 2013
This is a preety cool game. Am thinking about poping into my PSP 1000 and playing it today. when i ifrst got it i play it for a little while. But over rall pretty cool because in the end. The Legends Never Die
on May 6, 2014
Bought this for my 6yr old's PSP 3000. He loves it, plays all the time, and so I love it too.
on January 13, 2013
My son lost his original 2k12 and he loved it so much so I ordered this one. He has no complaints and neither do I.
on September 23, 2013
This game has been the best I've played as of this date on the PSP. The controls are easy and the game is fun!

See 1 answered question