Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(2 star). Show all reviews
on January 31, 2010
Attractive packaging, some great games... but the games are incomplete, edited without notice. Cheaply produced documentaries and double-sided discs further spoil the presentation.
on June 12, 2004
The picture quality is so poor you can't make out the players at times. The NBA saw fit to put in advertising, for themselves. The games are incomplete, skipping most free throws and some of the game but they kept a lot of worthless Marv Albert dribble. The potential for this DVD set was enormous, what a disappointment with so many great moments missing. I am such a big Bulls Fan I would have bought this set even knowing what I know now, just don't get your hopes up too much. Shame on the NBA for not doing justice to the best team in history, and their fans.
0Comment9 of 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 29, 2014
I received the package on time, the problem is the DVD case holder is broken.
11 comment0 of 1 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 27, 2014
When I bought this dvd the posting said like new. I should have known that it was the furthest thing from that based on the asking price. Now the product itself is worth buying but the seller was deceptive. As soon as I opened this product it fell apart. I'm unable to showcase it as a highlight. Now it just looks like an old dvd box. Disappointed in the upkeep of this product. Pay the higher price for better quality if you're nostalgic like that. I'm happy to pay the restocking fee for this one.
11 comment0 of 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse