| The sixteenth release in Electronic Arts' popular NBA series, NBA LIVE 10 reinvigorates the classic professional basketball franchise with significant new gameplay features. These new additions such as Hustle Plays, Size-ups and realistic rebounding abilities merge with updated Dynamic DNA functionality and deep multiplayer support to provide players with the most authentic NBA video game experience available to date. New Gameplay Features |
Designed to mimic the true physical nature of the action seen in the NBA, and to allow players at home to use their basketball IQ in-game, new gameplay features in NBA LIVE 10 provide an even greater sense of authentic NBA action. Just a few of these features include: the frantic action of "Hustle Plays," where players can scramble for loose balls leading to transitional offense, including fast-break points and an easy dunks; "Size-ups," an easily launched gameplay mechanic that allows the ball handler to set up defenders off the dribble according to the abilities of the real NBA player represented; and more authentic rebounding functionality that reflects sound basketball fundamentals, including the ability to box out opponents, battle for the ball and tip it to yourself. Together these features allow the action in NBA LIVE 10 to flow like no basketball game before it. Dynamic DNA
NBA LIVE 10 features an updated version of Dynamic DNA. A data driven emulation of the actual skills, tendencies and health that each of the NBA players featured in the game bring to the floor throughout the 09-2010 season, Dynamic DNA provides the stats players at home need to evaluate individual team members from the first day they walk on to the court, through the playoffs. Derived from statistical data collected by real pro scouting firms observing each possession in-game players participate in during the real-world season, this data drives all aspects of the game's AI, affecting both actions during individual possessions and overall strategy. Whether players at home are making team decisions based on game-over-game offensive or defensive performance, or specializations within these such as substitutions of players based on their ability to rebound, make assists or get stops and steals, their field goal and/or free throw percentages and 3-point shooting, Dynamic DNA provides the realistic baseline data you need to make the right changes to your roster. Key Game Features
- Enhanced User Control - With more than a dozen key gameplay improvements, from size-up moves and off-ball control to superior defensive countering moves, this is the most balanced and complete basketball experience ever.
- Dynamic DNA - Real-world player and team stats and info are updated in-game every day of the season. Current trades, injuries, player tendencies, streaks, and more provide the most up-to-date experience every time you hit the court.
- All-new Dynamic Season - With a season mode powered by Dynamic DNA technology your results, stats and trends are integrated with real data from the 2009-2010 season.
- Feel the Intensity - Players, crowds, and the bench react to every situation to deliver the emotion of NBA basketball like never before. The electricity intensifies based on rivalry games, time of year, and what’s on the line.
- Authentic NBA Basketball - From the pick and roll to the triangle offense, run the floor and call plays using authentic, team-specific playbooks from every NBA team.
- Adidas Live Run - Host or join a pickup game online with up to 10 players. Pit your favorite teams against one another or create the ultimate team match-up featuring you favorite NBA superstars.
- Classic Modes - Enjoy classic NBA LIVE modes like Dynasty Mode in which you take control of your favorite franchise on the court and in the front office, guiding it to a title, or a run of titles, as well as FIBA World Championship Mode, where players select from 24 authentic national teams to set up an international tournament and play your way to number one in the world.
- Multiplayer Support - Enjoy 2-4 player support locally, and 2-10 player support online.
Long recognized as the premiere showcase for diverse and innovative new music, NBA LIVE 10 features more than 80% exclusive tracks, including reinvented classics from Afrika Bambaataa and Dead Prez, and groundbreaking collaborations by indie-rockers Matt & Kim with the legendary De La Soul, and newcomers Mickey Factz & B.o.B. The complete track list includes:
- 88 Keys feat. Colin Munroe - "Wake Up Call"
- Afrika Bambaataa feat. Why G - "Zulu!"
- B.o.B. - "Champion"
- Beastie Boys - "Pop Your Balloon"
- David Banner & GQ - "S.P.I.T."
- De La Soul - "La La La"
- Dead Prez - "Still Bigga Than"
- Embassy Music Board - "Overtime"
- Grand Puba - "Get It"
- Laza - "Crank It Up"
- Matt & Kim feat. De La Soul - "Daylight" (Troublemaker Remix)
- Matt & Kim - "Daylight"
- Mick Boogie feat. Kidz In The Hall - "Class Of Our Own"
- Mickey Factz & B.o.B. - "Mind Got Blown"
- MOs Def feat. Talib Kweli - History
- Murs feat. Kurupt & Jay Rock - We Ballin'
- Pete Rock - "When I Need It"
- Reflection Internal - "Get Lite"
- Rye Rye feat. Busy Signal - "Get Like This"
- Snoop Dogg - "Lodi Dodi" (LIVE 10)
- Wale feat. Jazmine Sullivan - "World Tour"
- Wyclef Jean feat. Haitian Fresh - "Ballin'"
- Xzibit feat. BJ The Chicago Kid & Poo Bear - "Fanatic"
- Young Dre The Truth & 2Pac - "All Eyez On Me"
- Zion I - "Go Hard"