Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

80%
20%

on July 7, 2011
I am a fan of the Street Series DVD's. Vol. 5 just validates my opinion to the max. All the action and the coverage of these NBA superstars gets me jacked up for another NBA season. I love the piece on Kobe and Wade. Since Dirk won the title a lot of people have been jumping on his band waggon. I've been a fan for a while now of his talents and this DVD gives me the highlights and inside look that I'm looking for. Awesome, awesome DVD. Love it. Absolute 5 star buy.
on August 28, 2008
This volume 5 in the NBA Street series is an absolute amazing dvd. Great features on today's stars, such as Kobe Bryant, Dirk Nowitzki and Gilbert Arenas. Unlike some other dvd's, they really take their time to put the spotlight on these great stars. Not much talk, just A LOT of highlights and great stories !
on November 16, 2009
I bought this for my teenage son, and he loves it. This is the 5th in a series of NBS Street Series DVD's. A bit of bio on some favorite players such as Kobe Bryant, Dirk Nowitzki, Kevin Garnett and Dwyane Wade are all here. Fancy footwork and game highlights galore. I recommend.
on March 19, 2010
Fast delivery. Everything was fine, except the case was slightly blemished.
DVD was in top condition though.
on December 3, 2015
Enjoyed the DVD...
Would have like it to be a little longer...