| NCAA Basketball 10 brings you the best of EA Sports basketball, refined and polished for the NCAA fan. An overhauled game engine and a laser focus on improving core gameplay has resulted in the most fluid basketball game on the market with the energy, excitement and pageantry of the college game. Additional game features include all-new dynamic updates that import real-life RPI ratings and stats from every Division I school on a weekly basis and 2-4 multiplayer support. |
Authentic College Basketball Action
| | Capture the spotlight in authentic NCAA basketball action.
NCAA Basketball 10 provides players with to access to the most authentic college basketball experience ever. On the court and off the bench enjoy ultimate control over your team’s strategy and style of play with true to life yet easy to understand motion play calling systems, including the dribble drive, Princeton, flex, the triangle offense and others. Simply select the system that you want in advance and all the members of your squad on the floor automatically react in kind to their assignment, leaving you to move between individuals and pass as you will. In addition, as you master these systems your hometown crowd will come alive in true rabid NCAA fashion, supporting you with chants signs and other reactions to the point that if the opposition does not take charge of the game and thus the crowd, their on-court attributes will begin to deteriorate. Audio and Visuals Care of CBS and ESPN
In addition to the action on the floor, NCAA Basketball 10 also brings the game to life via the the broadcaster's booth. See and hear the game like it has never been presented before, with authentic broadcasting from the all-star announcing crews of Dick Vitale, Brad Nessler, and Erin Andrews of ESPN, as well as Gus Johnson and Bill Raftery of CBS Sports. From the broadcast table to the hardwood - it’s all there in NCAA Basketball 10. Key Features
- Play in the Spotlight — Authentic broadcasting presentations from the all-star announcing crews of Dick Vitale, Brad Nessler, and Erin Andrews of ESPN, and Gus Johnson and Bill Raftery of CBS Sports bring every moment to life like never before.
- All-New Motion Offenses — Choosing from multiple sets that include the Dribble Drive, Princeton, Flex and more, run an offensive system that best fits your school’s strategy and personnel.
- True Home Court Advantage — NCAA Basketball 10 features the 20 Toughest Places to Play voted by you, the fans, as the most hostile and intimidating environments in college basketball.
- All-New Dynamic Updates* — Enjoy a true-to-life college basketball experience as real-life RPI ratings and stats from every Division I school are imported in-game weekly—absolutely free
- Gameplay and Visual Enhancements — Make a run for the Final Four with more than 100 improvements, including player movement, rebounding, off-ball collisions, alley-OOPS, size-ups, and more.
- Deeper In-Game Strategy — Improved Coach Feedback System and Team Tempo Control enables you to execute your gameplan to perfection.