5.0 out of 5 stars Great
Another great installment. As good as any year before it. Playing with RG3 and other Heisman greats in a must see addition to a great game!
Published 13 months ago by drew constable

1.0 out of 5 stars A letter for EA Sports
To whom it may concern:

Here's a hard truth that EA Sports needs to not only hear, but truly understand. What was once a truly great sports game developer that brought fun and entertainment to millions is now quite frankly a complete joke.

Published on August 3, 2012 by John R

1.0 out of 5 stars A letter for EA Sports, August 3, 2012
To whom it may concern:

I've purchased the NCAA football series religiously since '92 and have looked forward to it every year ever since. This has always been the one game that I've always spent considerable time playing and I don't know how I could have been more loyal to the franchise. Last year's game certainly had its share of issues, so much to the point that I even stopped playing it.

Surely this season would be different.

Then NCAA 13 is released.

I just can't make myself come up with any logical reason the company would release the game in this condition. Surely a company of this size has the resources to do at least some testing before putting it out on the market. I just have to think that if anyone tested the game, they would have been aware of the well documented fact of, "Hey, this thing locks up about once an hour."

Since I know this absolutely isn't the case and the company obviously tests its games prior to release, I am lead to a much more disturbing realization: EA is intentionally ripping off its consumers.

The company has exclusive licensing with the NCAA, so why release a flawed, actually let's call a duck a duck, completely broken game in Early July?? Surely they realize that the season doesn't even start until September right?

The business ethics demonstrated by Electronic Arts are borderline reprehensible. With this level of service to their core consumer, I just can't see the once loyal fans, myself included, standing for much more of this. I will be returning the game. Unfortunately I have no doubt it will be repackaged and sold to some other poor sucker.

I doubt this message will make it past the unfortunate guy who gets paid little to nothing to read these emails as the people who have the power to impact change quite honestly don't give a damn.

But understand this. There's not a soul on this planet who spent their hard earned money on this vast disappointment who does not realize that Electronic Arts just screwed its customer base. I would use the game as a coaster on my coffee table, but the hole in the middle makes it useless for even that.

Sincerely,
John

1.0 out of 5 stars FREEZING WITHIN TWO HOURS OF PLAY!, July 13, 2012
This review is from: NCAA Football 13 - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
Do NOT buy this game if you plan on playing in the dynasty mode. Played the game for two hours and it already froze on me FOUR TIMES! To verify my claim, google "NCAA football 13 freezing issues". In ALL, DO NOT BUY THIS GAME UNTIL THEY COME OUT WITH AN UPDATE. It's official, EA's monopoly of the college football game market is causing them to come out with shottier and shottier games each year because they know people will buy it. Don't join the club!

1.0 out of 5 stars If you're going to play in Dynasty Mode, Don't Bother, July 21, 2012
This review is from: NCAA Football 13 - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
It is not possible to play a complete season on the XBOX360 in Dynasty Mode. At some point, the game will freeze loading your dynasty or during coaching tips as it loads a game. For me Dynasty Mode is what makes the game interesting.

What's worse is, EA Sports is completely unresponsive if the first suggestion (which doesn't work by the way) isn't successful. All your emails will go unanswered after that. It is a complete waste of 60 dollars.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, July 16, 2012
bababooey (Garrett, IN United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: NCAA Football 13 - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
The bugs and freezing make Dynasty intolerable. I buy this game every year but this may be my last. What a half assed POS this game is. I will be going back to last years game if they don't fix the freezing.

1.0 out of 5 stars Can't enjoy a game that doesn't work, July 14, 2012
This review is from: NCAA Football 13 - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
Dynasty mode is what drives this franchise, and it simply doesn't work in NCAA Football 13. After a few hours, it freezes on the load screen to a game, usually mid-season. I have played multiple dynasties with multiple schools, and the freezing issue comes up each time and makes the Dynasty non-functional. The only recourse is to shut the Xbox off with the main power button.

Truly a waste of money. Shame on you, EA. Shame on you.

1.0 out of 5 stars Frozen Game x3, July 23, 2012
This review is from: NCAA Football 13 - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
I encountered the same freezing errors that the previous posters have found. So frustrating to have your dynasty stalled because EA SPORTS made a serious mistake in programming. Wish they could offer a fix or a refund/replace for those who have had this problem.

1.0 out of 5 stars Glitches galore, July 19, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: NCAA Football 13 - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
This game is fun. That's why I buy it every year. Every year it has so many glitches I want to throw it directly into the trash can. If EA wants to put out a new game every year, they need to hire enough people to actually build and test the game within a year. Otherwise they need to back off and skip a year and actually turn out a product that doesn't freeze and have a dozen other little glitches that pop into the game all over. It is really frustrating trying to play a fun game and having the game not work properly. Next year I am just waiting until 6 months after release and buying it when it is much cheaper and they have a few updates out to reduce the glitches.

1.0 out of 5 stars Save Your Money!, July 19, 2012
This review is from: NCAA Football 13 - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
When I first started playing this game, I thought EA Sports finally got it right. After half way through the first season of Dyansty the game froze. After many hours spent on line and with EA Support team the issues remain. Do yourself a favor DO NOT BUY THIS GAME. There has not been any official word of fix from EA Sports.

1.0 out of 5 stars This game has too many bugs, July 20, 2012
This review is from: NCAA Football 13 - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
This game stopped being loading my dynasty 7 weeks in.

Started a new dynasty and now my left Tight End is stuck in super slow animation mode.

Why sell a game that plays like crap?

2.0 out of 5 stars Plagued by the freezing issue..., July 20, 2012
NLHawk360 (North Liberty, IA) - See all my reviews
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: NCAA Football 13 - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
I like other reviewers have been plagued by the constant freezing in dynasty mode. This happens when loading a game and right after the playbooks are chosen and you click start. I haven't tried installing to my hard drive yet, but a brand new game should never have this kind of problem. I'm disappointed EA and I won't be buying this series anymore.

NCAA Football 13 - Xbox 360
NCAA Football 13 - Xbox 360 by Electronic Arts (Xbox 360)
$29.99