5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome comfort and quality
Published on August 26, 2009 by cRc

3.0 out of 5 stars Liked but too tight
My son requested these for Christmas. He loved them - until he couldn't get his foot through the straps. They were too tight - not much give. He doesn't have a particularly wide foot -they were just too tight. Had to return them.
Published 3 months ago by K. Clevinger

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome comfort and quality, August 26, 2009
Waaaaaaay better than the leather soled rainbows purely because they don't get slippery when your feet get wet. Had these bad boys for over 2 years now, bought 'em off Amazon originally. They've survived about 20 countries across 4 continents. I've taken them backpacking, scuba diving, dancing, kayaking, bike riding, accidentally shot them with a pressure washer, and watched one (the right, I believe) take an unscheduled trip into the ocean without me. They've gone to the beach, to the mountain, the desert, the jungle, a mosh pit in Germany, on planes, trains, automobiles, bicycles, buses, and my university graduation ceremony. I still haven't worn them out. When they get too stinky, or some evil envious person ends up stealing them, or 2017 hits, you better believe I'll be rounding up another pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars sandals are money, August 22, 2007
these are unlike other rainbows that are all leather; these are soft foam (like the more common reef sandals)

they are very both classy and comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD SANDALS, BUT STILL STINKY, September 28, 2010
These sandals provide awesome support. Unfortunately, I have issues with my sandals getting that "sweaty smell." Although these have a rubber bottom and are easy to clean, they still retain a smell. Great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars great shoes, September 1, 2008
These are the most comfortable Rainbows made!! I purchased these
for my son who has trouble breaking in the leather ones. These
are so comfortable and molded to your foot. I now have three pairs
for myself!

5.0 out of 5 stars COMFORTABLE Rainbows, August 9, 2011
My husband loves these. He's an outdoorsman and is very picky about flip flops. These are his favorites... has 5 pair.

4.0 out of 5 stars good but a little stiff, July 30, 2010
looks/feels good but the sole is a little too stiff for my liking...gets to be uncomfortable when walking around a lot

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy these sandals!, October 6, 2008
I'd recommend these sandals to anyone. They are comfortable out of the box but get even better after a week or two, can get wet without any problem (unlike some of their leather counterparts), and look great! What more could you ask for?

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Pair You Can Buy, July 17, 2013
I have had mine for over 4 years and they are still in amazing shape. I just bought a 2nd pair in case they quit making them. I think we all have that pair of shoes, pants, or shirt that we wish we had of bought several of before they quit making them. This is that flip flop.

4.0 out of 5 stars Waterproof rainbows!, March 30, 2013
Love rainbow sandals. love that these are very comfortable water safe sandals. These will be worn on every rainy day this summer. Only recommendation is if you have a wide foot, buy a size bigger

4.0 out of 5 stars Rainbow sandals ordered Brown - received DARK BROWN (wrong color), April 18, 2014
I love these flip-flops, honestly, they are hands-down the best flip-flops I have ever owned (better than Reefs, Chacos, Tevas, etc..). I have a pair of (light) Brown that I have worn OUT (they hold up so well though- it's taken 3-4 years of almost everyday use), so was very excited to receive a new pair from Amazon...

However, they sent me the WRONG color. I received DARK brown instead of the light brown/sand color I wanted. I love the light brown because they go with everything. I am tempted to keep the dark brown b/c I love the fit so much and just try to re-order the correct color...

Disappointed when Amazon doesn't get things right the FIRST time :(