5.0 out of 5 stars Great little wonder
Published on November 2, 2011 by kmrotterdam

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply Manufacturered
I purchased the product to use during the loss of electricity during a storm/hurricane. Plugged in, the unit was great. Unfortunately, the battery compartment was so poorly made that it would not hold batteries in place. Since I was unable to operate unit on battery power, I returned it. This is first item I've ever returned to Amazon.com and it was a breeze.
Published on July 16, 2012 by drh

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little wonder, November 2, 2011
This review is from: NAXA NDL-254 7-Inch TFT LCD Display Portable DVD Player with AM/FM Stereo Radio, USB Input, SD/MMC Card Slots and AC/DC Power (Electronics)
This is the Swiss Army knife of gadgets: TV, DVD player, radio, mp3, audio input, video and audio out. It comes with a small antenna, and I was able to receive almost all of the digital channels offered in my area. It uses 9 C cell batteries (which makes it good for emergencies). I like the quality of sound; it's not some expensive system, but it's clear, sufficiently loud, and the bass give enough presence.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice TV, March 10, 2012
I was very surprised at the quality of the picture on this small TV. I purchased it to use during storms and other emergency situations. As well as operating on AC, it uses alkaline batteries so you can keep spares and never wonder if the batteries are charged enough to last through the storm. It also accepts the new digital broadcasts without the need of a converter that requires AC and would be useless during power outages. It's a nice little TV and everything on it works just fine.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply Manufacturered, July 16, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars DOA right out of the box, June 26, 2012
This item, which looked used, returned, and repackaged, was dead from the get-go. There was no way, either from the button on the unit itself or from the similar remote button, to access the TV setup menu. I CAN read and follow instruction manuals, and I'm, for the most part, ectronically-literate, so I know when 'dead-is dead'.

5.0 out of 5 stars 7" Naxa NDL Dig TV, May 19, 2012
Fantastic sound for such a small package, excellent picture. Attractive housing, looks nice sitting on a counter top. Lightweight and easy to carry, sturdy handle. Controls are easy to use, batteries easily inserted and functioned well on battery power. The only tiny complaint which is not a big issue is the little remote does not have a power off/on. Other than that, excellent value. Would buy it again.

1.0 out of 5 stars 7Inch Naxa NDL-254 (negative), May 17, 2012
Sissy "Sissy" (Southern California) - See all my reviews
After three of us could finally figure out how to get the tv set up, it worked perfectly. However, after two days, whenever it was turned on for a few seconds it let out a loud roar that would not stop.

I notified the seller who indicated that there had never been that kind of a problem, so I said, send me a postage paid sticker and I'll just exchange it. Shouldn't have done that. The second one arrived and it appeared to be a used boom box - marred on the top. And, the remote would not work. Tried changing batteries and it still wouldn't work.

Too bad, because it was exactly the type of product I was looking for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nifty!, July 26, 2012
Everything I've used so far worked OK. So nice to have a single portable unit I can carry into the kitchen and play my media of choice. I've watched several DVDs, played music from a USB thumb drive, listened to an MP3 player via the aux input, and used the radio. (I do admit that I actually had to look at the manual to figure out how to get it to switch from TV to DVD without the remote.) I don't have TV reception in my area so haven't been able to test the TV and I haven't tried battery operation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best portable TV, July 20, 2013
This is a lightweight, compact, portable boom-box / TV. The sound quality is excellent. I haven't hooked it up to cable yet, but the over the air TV reception is better than I expected. The DVD player works well and the picture quality is excellent. I am very happy with this unit. It is perfect to take along with me while doing laundry or gardening. There is no volume control on the remote, but this is not a big problem. I have had no problems with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tv cd dvd am fm, January 7, 2013
Love this tv cd dvd fm am.Has a bass boost clear picture and good sound,we use it in the RV and its 12 volt or a/c 110 .Light weight so you can take it anywhere

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY FROM THIS SITE, November 18, 2013
I am very pleased with this product. It is very attractive, and works great. You really get your money's worth with this product. I spent a lot of time looking for a product like this, and have found its the only one of its kind. All of the others stop working after 2 hours, but with this unit you can simply add new batteries and keep going. Comes with a car charger and an excellent antenna. You can also use the wall power cord. Also great for when the power goes out. My wife loves it too, and we now know what to give the family for the holidays. THANKS,