4.0 out of 5 stars Great monitor for the price, February 18, 2006
JWPluto (Atlanta, GA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: NEC AccuSync ASLCD72V-BK 17" LCD Monitor (Black) (Electronics)
NEC has had the AccuSync line for a few years now and this is the sixth monitor I've bought or recommended to someone. If you're looking for a good monitor but don't have the money for the more expensive units, this is one you should really look at.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Price!, July 6, 2011
This is a very nice little LCD monitor. My daughter is very happy with it. I was leary about purchasing a used monitor, but for the price I thought I would give it a try. I have no regrets! This seller is very honest and ships quickly. A+++

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, December 10, 2012
Jacob (GRAND RAPIDS, MI, US) - See all my reviews
I only use this for when I need to work from home. So I don't use it very often, but whenever I do, it works perfectly! The only negative thing I could possibly say about it is that it is kind of heavy. It weighs a little bit more than my laptop.

NEC AccuSync ASLCD72V-BK 17" LCD Monitor (Black)
Used & New from: $64.75