Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Price:$442.96+ Free shipping

on August 5, 2013
My project team has been using this machine in workshops for the last six weeks, 10-12 hrs a day, five days a week and it has proven to be a real workhorse. I was hesitant due to the price point as to the quality of the projector, but it has performed very well. It is very quiet, has a sharp image, and heat dispersion is very good. Well worth the investment. We are only 1/3 way through our project, so time will tell if the level of performance continues, but, thus far we have been very happy with it.
on July 11, 2014
4th projector I have had...2 Sharps and a previous NEC V260x...This one is BY FAR the best picture of any of the rest !! $350 for a 100" HD TV with 3-yr warranty including shipping is a steal...Works great on wall . No screen necessary. Can get bulbs for $50, even 2-yr factory warranty on bulb !! Unbelievable picture..Most reviews on here are by business people that use these for presentations.. I have been using projectors as bigscreen TV in living room...Running an AV receiver with 20 yr Bose sound system takes movies(especially BluRay) to levels you can't imagine. Takes TV to a totally different level.
on January 13, 2014
This is half the size of the other projectors we have, and I can carry it anywhere. It is very bright even with the lights on and beyond sharp in dimmer light. No need for a dark room with this projector. It is easy to use, very portable, and as someone else said, cools down quickly so that it can be put away at the end of a meeting. You need to get your own HDMI cable if you don't have one - an inexpensive accessory to buy.
on April 17, 2014
Thanks for such awesome service and an equally awesome product however it didn't arrive the day it was told to us it would but its ok with that since it turned out to be such a great picture on our movie screen. Kudos y'all
on June 1, 2014
Speaking to both small and large groups with crisp, clear and true-color project to enhance the audible communication is a "no-worry" with the NEC! It is lightweight, easily transported in a small satchel and is easily adapted to any environment. The projection is bright and crystal clear. We love it, and have recommended to others as an inexpensive, quality piece of equipment. While adequate in small group settings, the built in sound option could be improved to make a great projector even better. Would I buy it again? Absolutely!!!

Dean Hammond
on July 9, 2015
Wish I could have found something smaller and lighter. But the bottom line is that if you need a projecter for a partially darkened room, you're going to require a light source of at least 1000 lumens. So these LED projectors which are smaller, lighter, and less expensive aren't going to cut it. Don't know why the resolution (1024x768) of this projector is so difficult to find. But any cheaper, less expensive projector with a lower resolution is going to look grainy. Works as advertised.
on May 25, 2013
So far its a very nice projector. Price was great and picture quality is awesome! I would recommend this projector to anyone I know.
on March 22, 2014
I am pleased with this projector. It is compatible with the SVGA video in my laptop and compatible with every other flavor of VGA that is made. It is very bright, and it had a focus control that makes it possible to create a sharp, focused presentation. I recommend this to my friends.
on October 28, 2013
There is no usb port, which was a surprise. Otherwise, it works fine. I have nothing else to say at this time.
on November 9, 2013
Working like a charm, doing what we need it to do as a replacement for a projector in our worship space.