5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent projector for the money!
Published 8 months ago by DavidM

2.0 out of 5 stars Defective
We received our projector...as a small business we decided to invest a bit more in hopes of getting a longer lasting product.

1) The stand is defective...only 2 legs are adjustable, making it impossible to have a balanced position without stacking books etc.

Published 2 months ago by Monique Terrell

4.0 out of 5 stars No USB Port!, October 28, 2013
This review is from: NEC NP-VE281X Projector (Office Product)
There is no usb port, which was a surprise. Otherwise, it works fine. I have nothing else to say at this time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent projector for the money!, August 5, 2013
This review is from: NEC NP-VE281X Projector (Office Product)
My project team has been using this machine in workshops for the last six weeks, 10-12 hrs a day, five days a week and it has proven to be a real workhorse. I was hesitant due to the price point as to the quality of the projector, but it has performed very well. It is very quiet, has a sharp image, and heat dispersion is very good. Well worth the investment. We are only 1/3 way through our project, so time will tell if the level of performance continues, but, thus far we have been very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars NEC NP-VE281X, May 25, 2013
This review is from: NEC NP-VE281X Projector (Office Product)
So far its a very nice projector. Price was great and picture quality is awesome! I would recommend this projector to anyone I know.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Hubby, April 17, 2014
Dianna Flowers (Savannah, Georgia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: NEC NP-VE281X Projector (Office Product)
Thanks for such awesome service and an equally awesome product however it didn't arrive the day it was told to us it would but its ok with that since it turned out to be such a great picture on our movie screen. Kudos y'all

5.0 out of 5 stars NEC NP-VE281X Projector, March 22, 2014
This review is from: NEC NP-VE281X Projector (Office Product)
I am pleased with this projector. It is compatible with the SVGA video in my laptop and compatible with every other flavor of VGA that is made. It is very bright, and it had a focus control that makes it possible to create a sharp, focused presentation. I recommend this to my friends.

2.0 out of 5 stars Defective, February 6, 2014
This review is from: NEC NP-VE281X Projector (Office Product)

2) The remote mechanism that allows you to change presentation pages does not work without a receiver, which you have to buy separately for $50 bucks!

Overall, I am underwhelmed and have purchased projectors for less that were more intact.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does a great job, January 13, 2014
This review is from: NEC NP-VE281X Projector (Office Product)
This is half the size of the other projectors we have, and I can carry it anywhere. It is very bright even with the lights on and beyond sharp in dimmer light. No need for a dark room with this projector. It is easy to use, very portable, and as someone else said, cools down quickly so that it can be put away at the end of a meeting. You need to get your own HDMI cable if you don't have one - an inexpensive accessory to buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., November 9, 2013
Tom Struck (Newberg, OR USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: NEC NP-VE281X Projector (Office Product)
Working like a charm, doing what we need it to do as a replacement for a projector in our worship space.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Video picture. Nice and easy to use., August 29, 2013
This review is from: NEC NP-VE281X Projector (Office Product)
Easy to setup and configure. Cool down period not bad at all. Good video quality and very bright. I use it for outdoor movie screenings, and it works like a achamp.

ARRAY(0xa10ed618)