5.0 out of 5 stars A must own for Zombie lovers!, October 17, 2011
This review is from: NECA SDCC Exclusive The Walking Dead Deer Eating Zombie Mini Bust (Toy)
The detail that is put into this mini bust is amazing. Has a very good weight and feel overall. Very well made and a must own for lovers of The Walking Dead or zombies alike. For $49.99, its a steal.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very small but detailed, July 28, 2013
I got this as a gift for my brother, and I was definitely surprised by the size of the product. It sure is a mini bust, and if you can't imagine the measurements in your head, I recommend getting a ruler out before purchasing this. Aside from the smallness factor, my brother really loved this bust because it is incredibly creepy and detailed. I can't say that I can look at it for long periods of time, but luckily, I don't have to. He has it seated next to his computer, but since he's artsy and edits videos, I figure it's like putting a bust of Mozart on a piano.

4.0 out of 5 stars Small but looks great!, January 9, 2013
My title for this review says it all. I wish it was a few inches bigger. The detail is very well done.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mini bust with autographed card, January 1, 2013
A must own for walking dead fans. It's a little small? But the detail is amazing after you look at it for awhile you realize the amount of detail that has gone into this piece. Ill put it this way I didn't regret buying it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Walker!!!, September 21, 2012
This thing is just too freaking cool. If you're a diehard fan of The Walking Dead it's a great collectors item. The bust I got came with an autograph from mr Nicotero, so that was a huge bonus.

Pros: Incredibly detailed, disgusting, realistic looking walker bust. You really can just sit and stare at it for a few minutes studying the detail.. it looks great.

Cons: Maybe a bit smaller than you expect it to be. Mine has one small paint imperfection (missed a spot) under the jawbone... no big deal. There doesn't seem to be a serif on the "g" so it looks almost like "The Walkinc Dead". (different from the comic or television show logo) ...Small complaint that most people wouldn't notice.

I would like to give this little guy five stars... but for the price it should be immaculate... and a little bit larger. But it is a great addition to any collection and a really awesome figure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Deer eating zombie, August 26, 2012
This is a must have collectible bust for any fan of The Walking Dead or a fan of Zombies. Just a great purchase and the details are amazing. You will not be disappointed with this purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, July 31, 2012
I bought this as a "Christmas in July" present for my boyfriend, he loves it! He is huuuuge into zombies, and though hasn't watched the show, has read all of the Walking Dead Graphic Novels.
This is a definite must for any and all zombie lovers!
Also, he flipped when he opened it to find he had gotten one of the 120 (out of the 1200 total that were made) that had a signature from the special effects makeup artist for the show!
A huge steal for the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love These!, April 29, 2012
I bought all three busts and I love them!They're smaller than I expected but they're still great.The detail is amazing.I actually got the artist proof with with one so that was a bonus.I would defiantly recommend this to anyone who loves the walking dead or just loves zombies in general.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, February 15, 2012
When I saw the bust,I flipped! I wasn't expecting that much detail AND on top of that,the makeup artist signed it! WHAT!? Amazing! Fast shipping,awesome packing,I'm just overall pleased.Thank you! All Walking Dead fans will appreciate this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Walking Dead Fan must have!, January 29, 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Great Quality Bust with a lot of detail ,from the best t.v. serie!!! perfect for my horror collection! a must have for any fan of the walking dead series!!!