5.0 out of 5 stars Best Breaking Dawn Calendar
Published on December 25, 2011 by Lady Muse

3.0 out of 5 stars Its Alright...
The pictures are all character promo shots, nothing interesting from the actual movie. Its not as good as the calendars that came out for the previous movies.
Published on November 1, 2011 by D. Lamendola

3.0 out of 5 stars Its Alright..., November 1, 2011
This review is from: NECA The Twilight Saga "Breaking Dawn" 16 Month Calendar 2012 (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Breaking Dawn Calendar, December 25, 2011
I'm not an Edward & Bella fan; while I find the couple okay, my interest about this saga is mainly about the Cullens. There are very few items that show these specific characters, and this is one of them. I absolutely enjoyed finally seeing Carlisle and Esme, Jasper and Alice, and Emmett and Rosalie, have not only a month of their own, but pretty nice shots in this calendar.
My only objection is the repetitive images of Edward & Bella: there are 4 images that have them in the exact same pose. Come on! They had many movie stills released that could've been used for this couple! (Also there are 2 Edward images showing him the same)

Still, I recommend this calendar for the nice pictures. I'm sure that any Carlisle & Esme, Jasper & Alice or Rosalie & Emmett fans will be very happy with the quality of the photos.

Anyway, to the interested ones, this is the order in which the characters 'rule' every month:

September 2011: The Cullens, Edward, Bella & Jacob. (Calendar cover)
October 2011: Jacob
November 2011: Edward
December 2011: Edward & Bella about to kiss. (beautiful shot)
January 2012: Same shot from September 2011 (Calendar cover)
February: Bella
March: Edward & Bella, same shot from September 2011, but without Jacob & The Cullens.
April: Edward, same shot from November 2011, but different background & size.
May: Emmett & Rosalie
June: Jacob with the Quileute Tribe tattoo as background
July: Carlisle & Esme
August: Alice & Jasper
September: Quileute Tribe tattoo.
October: Cullen family crest
November: Invitation to the wedding.
December: Edward, Bella & Jacob close up from the september 2011, January 2012 & March 2012 shots.

I got this item here in Amazon, through bikeworldusa. Excellent store, I absolutely recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, October 2, 2011
I just this morning opened the calendar and hung it up. I checked my birth month & found that my great love Edward is the picture of my month. I'm thrilled. I can see his beautiful face each day for that month.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, October 5, 2011
Claudia Vazquez (La Puente, CA, US) - See all my reviews
I was very very satisfied with my item. I got in time with no problems at all. I would order it again. No complaints at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars my calender, December 19, 2012
i love the pictures they are all clear and vivid thank you very very much i love twilight all the movies

5.0 out of 5 stars Twilight Nerds, October 8, 2012
My granddaughter loves it. It came really fast - my rating isn't as fast, it's time for a 2013 calendar.

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, May 10, 2012
i was really happy with my product. it wasnt bent or ripped or messed up in anyway. and i love the pictures.

3.0 out of 5 stars adequate if you can't find something better, March 30, 2012
I really liked the fourth movie and i would have loved to have seen actual pictures from the flick. This calendar does not have them. It's fine as a calendar, just don't expect more than stock character photos.

5.0 out of 5 stars Calendar count down..., February 6, 2012
The Twilight saga "Breaking Dawn" 16 Month Calendar for 2012
is perfect for important dates keeping.
It has plenty of room in each square to write multiple reminders.
From Birthdays to appointments to everyday reminders.
'But best of all it allows me to count down to the next Movie, Breaking Dawn part 2.
It also comes pre-loaded with Holidays and Moon cycles, which I love to fallow.
All in All it is a great fun purchase that every Twilighter or Twihard should have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great BD calendar!, February 6, 2012
This calendar is great, it has the best variety of BD pictures! Love it!! The pictures are clear and vibrant! It has some pictures that are not even on other BD calendars! Shipped fast and safe by seller!