Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Women's Cyber Monday Deals Week Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Indie for the Holidays egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Gifts for Her Amazon Gift Card Offer mithc mithc mithc  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now bgg
Customer Discussions > BADASS HORROR forum

NEED new reads! Here's your challenge...

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 18, 2010 8:38:06 PM PST
So I just recently read The Summer I Died by Ryan C. Thomas and loved it! I've read all the Jack Daniels novels by J.A. Konrath and also really liked those. I am a huge Laymon fan and have read everything by him. I need new suggestions (but books that are available for my kindle). I like serial killers, blood and gore, with a side of humor. No fantasy or sci-fi, Koontz or King please. Also, I already know about Brite, Rollo, Goodfellow, Skipp and Spector.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2010 7:23:50 PM PST
cootie bug says:
try jigsawman by gord rollo

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 27, 2010 9:45:37 PM PST
cootie bug says:
hmmmm how about alan jacabson? 7th victim, crush, and the follow up to crush wich im fixing to start. may not be dark enough for you given the other books you have read but i think the crush maybe free download still.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  BADASS HORROR forum
Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Dec 18, 2010
Latest post:  Dec 27, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
BADASS HORROR by Michael Hemmingson (Paperback - February 15, 2006)
3.7 out of 5 stars (16)