4.0 out of 5 stars thumbs up
looks better than i expected it to for the money i was paying, holds time well and is very sturdy and good looking at the same time....GOOD BUY
Published 18 months ago by Lboogie

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for quality
It does not like the way it showed. This watch is alright. I really don't know how long it will last. I bought these watches as gifts.
Published 22 months ago by HTC STATUS

4.0 out of 5 stars thumbs up, March 19, 2013
Lboogie (rhode island, usa) - See all my reviews
This review is from: NEEWER® Alloy Case Bracelet Black Dial Modern Silver Fashion Women Quartz Watches (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly Surprised, September 3, 2013
Down side is you have to have a small wrist (which I do). I was very pleased with the watch and was surprised it was as decent as it was considering I paid less than 3 dollars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its a little different, March 20, 2013
My wife love this time piece, particularly the clasp. It is unique in its style. She wears it on various occasions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, April 7, 2013
This watch was just something I saw on here. When I recieved it, it was nicer than the picture. Looks expensive and I wore this to a function. I and others were impressed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Product is being used, August 12, 2013
For the money the product is good, and it show well.
at first I was curious, but it's fine.

Kind regards,

Carl

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for quality, November 1, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, October 12, 2012
This is very good for the price and an excellent gift. Very stylish and modern. Absolutely in love with it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks good. The dial window material is plastic, July 16, 2014
I received the product today. Looks good.
The dial window material is plastic. When the plastic was cut, the dust of the plastic stick to the inner surface of the dial. and never cleaned before assembled. The dial looks very bad, white plastic dusts on a black background.
Every time i look at it feel like to rub it.

4.0 out of 5 stars carefulll...., December 11, 2012
if you have easily irritated wrists, this is not the item for you. as you may be able to see in the picture, there is a metal point that comes to rest right on the veins of the wrist, and it can make blood flow a little sketchy. If you fold your arms with it on you will be left with a bruise or indentation.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Classy Looking Watch, September 10, 2014
I do love this watch but then I've only had it for 2 days. I truly hope it will last. I'm picky about the style of watch I wear because of my wedding ring, it's white gold with black. I want something that will look nice with it. This watch absolutely does. It's not the most comfortable watch I've ever worn and getting it on at first was tricky. The catch has to go into 2 holes in the band or it will not stay. It has to "click". The band might not fit just everyone because of the shape. I do have a fairly small wrist and I think it's fine for me. Overall, if it lasts, I think this is a great watch. It's really nice looking! I like it so much I was thinking of ordering another "just in case!"

Rate and Discover Movies