1,456 Reviews

1,389 of 1,415 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Light for the $$
Customer Video Review     Length:: 3:09 Mins
Check out this video review of the CN-160. I highly recommend using this light. It was a lifesaver in a low light wedding event. I mainly shoot video, so this light is awesome for the $$. This light is so bright, I've even used it as a fill light in various lighting situations.

Update:
After using the light a little longer, I'm...
Published on December 29, 2011 by DJ

3.0 out of 5 stars Low Cost LED for Profesional use
In this new lighting and manufacturing world of competitive pricing and cheap labor, there are some winners and losers. This 160 LED light can be used with almost EVERY battery made for pro and prosumer cameras. The universal battery mount is unique for a low cost light. The mounting hardware suffers from inadequate design and construction and only lasted one job...
Published on August 14, 2011 by L. S. Rosenberg

‹ Previous | 128 29 30146 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars very bright, August 23, 2014
This review is from: NEEWER® 160 LED CN-160 Dimmable Ultra High Power Panel Digital Camera / Camcorder Video Light, LED Light for Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Panasonic,SONY, Samsung and Olympus Digital SLR Cameras (Electronics)
Perfect light for recording at night. It's a lot brighter than I expected.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product but needs some work to be perfect., August 11, 2014
The product is well built, it works great for my speedlights; HOWEVER, the shoes are to tight for my flash triggers to fit into them with out some work. Plus since the shoes are metal it was interferring with my triggers. Had to put electrical tap on cold shoes to have the triggers work correctly. Its an easy fix, but the amount of effort to get the triggers on the shoes has me looking at getting new shoes that will make getting them on and off a lot easier, making this purchase almost double in price for the new pieces.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't beat it for the price, August 13, 2014
Great! Fast shipping for the SF Bay Area.

Incredibly bright! You probably won't even need to go to max power! Great for video interviews when it gets dark. Great for main and fill!

Uses 6 AA batteries or Sony NP-FM500 battery - which is great because it's the same battery used for the Neewer 5' LCD monitor! = )!

Also comes with a panasonic D16 battery adapter.

The diffuser and warming filter are nice quality. It works. It works well!

4.0 out of 5 stars Light up the world with this small Led Panel, August 11, 2014
This thing is bright. So bright I wouldn't recommend anyone shine it towards their or someone else's eyes at full brightness, cause they will hate you or become blind. It works well as a full light or with close up videos, even photos. The only small complaint I had was that in my eyes it doesn't seem to diffuse the light too well, you still get shadows, but if you bounce it off a sheet of paper or something that'll help a lot.

2.0 out of 5 stars Falls Apart In The First Five Minutes of Using, August 18, 2013
Cheaply made. Within the first five minutes of using, the thing was falling apart. I had it mounted to a monopod, during a bridal shoot, and the hot shoe mount broke off from the unit. Save you money and buy something better.

3.0 out of 5 stars err, January 19, 2013
This works well as a light source but only for close range photography.
Do not expect a bright light for more than 2 meters away.

Pro: dim-able, for close subject like macro, a very good thing
Con: Range, I expected a bit more.

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, November 9, 2012
I ordered 2 of these lights because I had to travel for a shoot and couldn't bring my full sized lights with me. I had read all the reviews and figured these would probably be ok, knowing quite well that they could burn me if they didn't perform. When I got them, I was very impressed with the amount of light they put out. Very bright and pretty versatile. Or so I thought. Once I got to using them, both lights broke off of the hot shoe mount and fell on the floor during the shoot. It was quite embarrassing. The mount on these lights is just terrible. It's almost as if the company forgot to glue the parts together before shipping it out. The slightest amount of pressure caused it to snap off. I was able to superglue them back together, but one of the lights did not survive the fall. I will be returning them for a full refund. I blame myself for thinking that a $40 light could replace a $2000 light kit.

4.0 out of 5 stars LED light, January 14, 2012
This is a great buy for the money. I purchased a similar from B&H for $100, pretty much I got ripped off. I bought this one from amazon and its a great light. For the money you can't beat it. Its very useful and works great...thumbs up for this light...

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these lights, November 30, 2011
Michael Hébert (Lafayette, Louisiana) - See all my reviews
I like them so much I bought three more. They haven't been tested for time but so far they work well. The color filters allow you to match the color of the room lights. Great results.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 27, 2014
I absolutely love it! I would recomened it to anyone ;)

‹ Previous | 128 29 30146 | Next ›