5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
Finally. no more having to find someone to hold that huge azz reflector for me and hoping they kinda get the idea of reflecting light to my subject. i can adjust a non argumentative reflector holder and be done with it.
Published 15 months ago by Omar Brown

3.0 out of 5 stars Reflector Holder is Fragile, But Great Value for the Money
Customer Video Review     Length:: 3:14 Mins
Published 4 months ago by Mike Mu

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, July 17, 2013
Omar Brown (DALLAS, TX, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: NEEWER® Photography Studio Photo Extendable Reflector Holder Arm Support (Electronics)

3.0 out of 5 stars Reflector Holder is Fragile, But Great Value for the Money, June 9, 2014
Length:: 3:14 Mins

Construction is the main reason why I only gave it 3 stars. The key components in the grip arm are made of medium low grade quality plastic. I had my assistant try to set it up and she managed to break off one of the heads - frankly she's not that strong so perhaps it may have got damaged in shipment. Still, with further examination its clear that the quality of the construction is the main fault.

It might have lasted one or two uses in the field, but in a cheap home studio setup it represents a great value. The affordable price makes it worthwhile for casual / amateur users that don't want to break the bank for reflector support.

4.0 out of 5 stars like it, December 12, 2013
this is a good product and easy to use but you must also purchase a stand that fits the attachment piece and you'll need counter weight (sand bag)

4.0 out of 5 stars (4 stars due to price), November 19, 2013
Works good for the price.It did not fit my light stand tight (could be light is old style) but a got a small pice of pvc pipe and jerry rigged to the top of my stand and now it hold on great (cost 2$ at HD). it hold the reflector good enough for in door shooting. Any wind might knock it over.

I recommend this item, cheap alternitiveor to an assistant or nothing, it work well after easy fix. and it hold the reflect well and the price was low.

3.0 out of 5 stars Serves its purpose, April 9, 2014
Do not expect Christmas, but, it does its job. Longevity after many uses will be the real test. I do not think it should be sold with a stand though. Even though I have extras stands, I thought one would come with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Save your assistant, January 17, 2014
I use this in my studio where I can make better use of my assistant than having them stand there holding the reflector while doing static portraits.

3.0 out of 5 stars Received Broken, January 6, 2014
Looks like a reasonable product. Plastic center pin on swivel clamp that clamps to light stand snapped in shipping; tightening lever falls off. Swivel assembly was just flying around inside Neewer's packaging and it appears it snapped off in transit. Didn't have a chance to use but gets 3 stars based on perceived quality.

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money. This doesnt fit any of my ..., September 3, 2014
Save your money. This doesnt fit any of my stands. I tried rigging it, but the slighest breeze, and it landed on the ground.

1.0 out of 5 stars Refund or replacement option?, September 16, 2014
Arm does not fit the support even at it's tightest. Product is useless without the right support piece. :(

2.0 out of 5 stars Pieces do not fit together, July 26, 2014
The pole that is inserted into the other part is too thin and cannot be clamped tightly. I have tried every possible angle and it is just sliding around in the hole. There was no product description in the package. I am smart and technically oriented, yet this seems to be two items that do not belong together. Are there two sizes and I got one part that belongs to a smaller package and other to a larger version? - There is no way of contacting the company to find out more about it. I did not even unpack it until recently and have bought it in April. So now I wonder what I can do about it. A return may not be possible, yet right now it is doing nothing but taking up space in my closet. How do I contact NEEWER to figure this out?