Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on June 9, 2014
Construction is the main reason why I only gave it 3 stars. The key components in the grip arm are made of medium low grade quality plastic. I had my assistant try to set it up and she managed to break off one of the heads - frankly she's not that strong so perhaps it may have got damaged in shipment. Still, with further examination its clear that the quality of the construction is the main fault.

It might have lasted one or two uses in the field, but in a cheap home studio setup it represents a great value. The affordable price makes it worthwhile for casual / amateur users that don't want to break the bank for reflector support.
on July 17, 2013
Finally. no more having to find someone to hold that huge azz reflector for me and hoping they kinda get the idea of reflecting light to my subject. i can adjust a non argumentative reflector holder and be done with it.
on December 12, 2013
this is a good product and easy to use but you must also purchase a stand that fits the attachment piece and you'll need counter weight (sand bag)
on September 16, 2014
Arm does not fit the support even at it's tightest. Product is useless without the right support piece. :(
on November 19, 2013
Works good for the price.It did not fit my light stand tight (could be light is old style) but a got a small pice of pvc pipe and jerry rigged to the top of my stand and now it hold on great (cost 2$ at HD). it hold the reflector good enough for in door shooting. Any wind might knock it over.

I recommend this item, cheap alternitiveor to an assistant or nothing, it work well after easy fix. and it hold the reflect well and the price was low.
on November 16, 2014
I saw this item and thought it was a very convenient tool for a great price. So I ordered it even after seeing negative reviews thinking "maybe there are a few defects, but lets see if we can make it work". Long story short I received my order on time of course which was greatly appreciated, but upon unpacking this item some of the negative reviews were defiantly reassured by my experience. First off I thought it would have been nice to receive a stand compatible with the Arm support. Secondly it would have been even nicer to receive the arm with a joint that actually fit the arm. The arm without a functional joint rendered this item useless. I returned it the same day I received it. I've received great products from the Neewer CO., but this was not one of them.
on August 29, 2014
It came when it was supposed to. No instructions or paperwork at all was enclosed. I thought it came with a stand (though it doesn't say so). The apparatus that holds the reflector doesn't fit the pipe it holds, you can't tighten it enough to hold it still. Also will not tighten enough on stands I own. Overall, just not well made or thought out. The last thing I want to do on a photo shoot is fight with my equipment or have it keep moving/falling! Would Not recommend.
on December 30, 2014
This arm is very functional and versatile for holding a reflector and I suppose a few other things. The only downside is that I wish there was a way to adjust the rotation arm without full unscrewing the locking mechanism. Also...you MUST purchase a light stand or some other stand with this. I sort of assumed it was a self contained unit ready for use and it is not. This is merely the support arm and locking mechanism which must be put on some other type of stand.
on April 9, 2014
Do not expect Christmas, but, it does its job. Longevity after many uses will be the real test. I do not think it should be sold with a stand though. Even though I have extras stands, I thought one would come with it.
on June 16, 2015
It serves it's purpose. From other reviews here, I'm thinking that it works best with Neewer brand stands, since that's what I have and it fits perfectly. One thing, though, is that there's no "stop" for the arm itself- it relies solely on gravity to hold it in place. This limits positioning options greatly. I use strategically placed jumbo rubber bands to fix this. Otherwise, it's a good investment. It loses a star for the need to rig it into certain positions- like when I want to reflect light up.