Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Premium High-Speed 24K Gold-Plated Digital 6FT HDMI 1.3 Cable Cord for PS3 HDTV 1080p
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on December 28, 2012
I bought this for my ps3, and it turned out pretty horrible, i mean the cable was long enough and all, but for some reason it always flickers for no apparent reason. Example i'm playing a game and all of a sudden it blacks out for like five seconds. I would get a replacement from the company except the shipping to send it back would cost more than for me to buy a new one!
on January 9, 2013
I wanted this HDMI cable to make a connection between a television and a Blu-ray player, what can I say it's perfect for the purpose that I purchased it for, works great, I get a better picture, I'm very happy with this purchase. I would recommend it.
on January 9, 2011
Why pay ridiculous prices when you can get the same thing for this price. It works great hooked up my comcast dvr player to it amazing picture quality.
on February 8, 2014
Very fast shipping this is a great cable for only $ 2.89 beats paying $ 25.00 at walmart. I am using this for my Roku media player and it works great no issues so far. I am very happy with this seller and will order again.
on December 7, 2012
And this is honestly quite a buy. I only use it for my PS3 but for the price its great.
on November 21, 2013
It didn't even work! The sound came through but it didn't transmit images! I knew I was taking a gamble when I ordered it because of how cheap it was, and I happened to be one of the unlucky ones who got a bad cable. If you buy this cable it may work fine or it may not, its a gamble.
on September 30, 2013
Item arrived before the actual delivery date, awesome!!! I am a big Fan of HD also so you guys know I had to give this a good review. This item worked fast and had good quality I was amazed at the picture quality when I used my roommate's 360 with this cord. I definitely recommend
on March 21, 2013
I was worried, worried I'd get some cheap cable that would prove useless.....but!!! These cables are really good. High quality full hd it's amazing, and for its price
AmaaaZing
on July 29, 2013
I bought this cable so I could plug my laptop to my HDTV, and it works incredibly well!!

Pros:
-Came in less than 2 weeks (It ships from China and the estimated date is a minimum of one month)
-Doesn't feel cheap and works incredible
-Long enough
-High quality!
-You can't beat the price, come on!

Cons:
-Depending on your location it can take a month or more to get there (but hey! It comes from China and you don't pay a penny for shipping!)
on February 11, 2013
It performed beautifully and appeared to be of good quality.It was the length that was specified.
I would recommend this to anyone

See 1 answered question